Valentines Day is coming to Tyria!

We've only got the one item so far, but it's a start! Who knows, we may even see a few little events out and about ^_^';

I enjoy when games make something fun of a small 'holiday' . Even if I don't usually like the holiday in question ;P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Must..... Buy.... Roses....
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

screw valentines day

love sucks

Gonna get drunk at a bar instead.... who's with me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    screw valentines day

love sucks

I'll go!! Granted I can't actually -drink- because I'm only 20... But I'll go!
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    They didn't ask for my ID last time

XD

Yea I'm seriously gonna get smashed though... no boyfriend = drunk night

15+ Year Old Account
    thats really kool thanx for the video share

10+ Year Old Account

XD

Lol may go out with some friends after my test, don't know for sure though

10+ Year Old Account

XD

That's one of the advantages of living in south america, almost all countries only require you to be 18 in order to go to bars and get wasted as fuck !

But yeah, might go and have some beers since it's still summer in here and im on vacations, a beer on the beach is always a nice choice too.

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    That's one of the advantages of living in south america, almost all countries only require you to be 18 in order to go to bars and get wasted as fuck !

But yeah, might go and have some beers since it's still summer in here and im on vacations, a beer on the beach is always a nice choice too.
    At first I thought you said Africa and I was like.... they will execute me down there.

Then I re-read it and went ahhh.

I'm already 22 so it doesn't really matter..

Deleted
    screw valentines day

love sucks

Sign me up, and I'll have whatever Durzlla would have had aswell, if he wasn't a little boy
    Last edited by mmoc7104c19b7e; 2013-02-13 at 01:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    At first I thought you said Africa and I was like.... they will execute me down there.

Then I re-read it and went ahhh.

I'm already 22 so it doesn't really matter..
    I'm 21 so it wouldn't be any problem for me neither, still I can't deny I like the 18 y/o age restriction way over the 21 one, as soon as you get into college you start drinking !

If you ever come to chile don't hesitate to ask for an earthquake, best drink and in the best place, drinking it on one of valparaiso's hills looking at the port is just great and brings inspiration and sometimes foreign girls on a nice mood.
    Last edited by barackopala; 2013-02-13 at 04:04 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    I'm 21 so it wouldn't be any problem for me neither, still I can't deny I like the 18 y/o age restriction way over the 21 one, as soon as you get into college you start drinking !

If you ever come to chile don't hesitate to ask for an earthquake, best drink and in the best place, drinking it on one of valparaiso's hills looking at the port is just great and brings inspiration and sometimes foreign girls on a nice mood.
    Agreed, I find it ridiculous beyond comprehension that anyone would be old enough to go to war and shoot people but not old enough to have a beer in a bar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manekk View Post
    Agreed, I find it ridiculous beyond comprehension that anyone would be old enough to go to war and shoot people but not old enough to have a beer in a bar
    American logic!! You can sign up to go shoot people with a gun at the age if 16 but cant drink booze till 21, cigarettes are "healthier" than weed, and universal healthcare (that thing every other country has) is the devil.

Deleted
    American logic!! You can sign up to go shoot people with a gun at the age if 16 but cant drink booze till 21, cigarettes are "healthier" than weed, and universal healthcare (that thing every other country has) is the devil.
    I wouldn't say I'm convinced weed is any healthier then cigarettes either, I don't believe inhaling smoke of any kind can be healthy, even if I'm sure there are other ways to use marihuana that actually has real health benefits.

Stay on topic, fellas.

-- Fencers