Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zoefschildpad View Post
    Who is Me'dan?

Anyway, whoever he is, I hope they don't introduce him as a major lore character without telling the story of who he is in-game
    The son of Medivh.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    Some have said he is being kept a secret for his safety till he is powerful enough. It sounds like he may become the orc version of Anduin, young and neutral.
    Orc version? He's 1/4 orc, 1/4 draenei, 2/4 human. If anything he's more of an human than anything else.

Deleted
    They should(!) forget Me'dan, who is that anyway?

Deleted
    We would want to forgot that green-skinned fucker too, but there is always someone who makes Me'dan thread twice in a year.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    but there is always someone who makes Me'dan thread twice in a year.
    God damn those motherfuckers making these threads.
    Last edited by mmoc8eb592856e; 2013-02-16 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I really hope they realized what a completely terrible character he is and decided to never put him in game.
    How can a drumorc shamagicator be a terrible character?

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    My main gripe with Me'dan's existence, is he completely destroys Medivh's foretelling of the world no longer needing Guardians. Unless Blizzard ret-conned that amazing quote.
    while I do hate med'an, I'd say the logic is more or less like this:

• The Alliance and the Horde joined forces;
    • They saved the World;
    • The World no longer needs Guardians, because the combined might of the Alliance and the Horde together can protect it pretty well;
    • The Alliance and the Horde went at War with each other again. Once again the world needs Guardians, because the Alliance and the Horde can't protect it from all threats while fighting each other;
    • Medivh facepalms, Ragnaros lols at him and mockingly says "TOO SOON";
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    while I do hate med'an, I'd say the logic is more or less like this:

• The Alliance and the Horde joined forces;
    • They saved the World;
    • The World no longer needs Guardians, because the combined might of the Alliance and the Horde together can protect it pretty well;
    • The Alliance and the Horde went at War with each other again. Once again the world needs Guardians, because the Alliance and the Horde can't protect it from all threats while fighting each other;
    • Medivh facepalms, Ragnaros lols at him and mockingly says "TOO SOON";
    Now that you mention it, indeed... Medivh must be rolling in his grave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Blizzard will keep him as a secret until they write themselves into the corner next time and need to whip out deus ex machina on it.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    The storyline is a massive trainwreck at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if he was thrown under the carpet.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny how compatible the gene's of azeroth are...

Oh, and awful character etc...it's so hillarious. HE CAN WIELD ALL THE POWERS \O/ HIS UNCLE A PALADIN, HIS FATHER A MAGE AND HIS MOTHER...some random half orc/dranei...

Makes you wanna crossbreed a 'lil more no? You can get some crazy elune worshipping freak with a tail, strength of a tauren and maybe the traits of an undead, no need for sleep or food? Add in some worgen juice for that ferociousness!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Now that you mention it, indeed... Medivh must be rolling in his grave.
    Is Medivh even dead? I know he died a couple times, but he looked very not-dead in WC3.

I hope he won't be introduces in this game, because he's kinda OP.
    And I think that everyone is trying to forget Med'an... Wrathion is cooler. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I hope he won't be introduces in this game, because he's kinda OP.
    And I think that everyone is trying to forget Med'an... Wrathion is cooler. :-)
    well, wrathion is also OP. he's a wyrm killing whelp.

also: med'an went OP to fight against cho'gall, and we killed cho'gall. he isn't THAT OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who's Me'dan?

EDIT: nevermind, another person asked and got a reply.
    Last edited by Lord Pebbleton; 2013-02-16 at 01:32 PM.

a game-breaker-demi-god-shammywarriormagepriestpally NPC shouldnt appear in the actual game. Leave him be :-S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Is Medivh even dead? I know he died a couple times, but he looked very not-dead in WC3.
    I'm not even sure. He was supposed to be dead, then he shows up in Warcraft 3 and says he "left my humanity long ago" or something similar. He just "disappears" at the end and we never see him again until Karazhan, where we interact with some sort of "shade" of him. Then we never hear from him AGAIN.

Honestly, the man is more elusive than Elune-knows what, in more than one way. I wouldn't be surprised to see him pop up again somewhere to deliver some cryptic message, only to vanish once again.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2013-02-16 at 01:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by kronpas View Post
    a game-breaker-demi-god-shammywarriormagepriestpally NPC shouldnt appear in the actual game. Leave him be :-S
    cenarius is probably stronger than med'an.

I say blizzard should stop trying to hide med'an. they should put the damn boy in-game and have kil'jaeden kill him. this way we won't be bothered by the shamageadin anymore, and it'll give us one more "lore reason" to go after the legion.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    cenarius is probably stronger than med'an.

I say blizzard should stop trying to hide med'an. they should put the damn boy in-game and have kil'jaeden kill him. this way we won't be bothered by the shamageadin anymore, and it'll give us one more "lore reason" to go after the legion.
    You guys are all killin me here. Me'dan is friggin' sweet. LoL @ Wrathion, Anduin, and Me'dan.... now there's a threesome for the future. Confusing lore and compromised relationships makes lore interesting. Plain Jane crap is boring. Bring back Me'dan, pair him in a storyline with Wrathion and Anduin for the next expac and we'll have a blast playing it out. I love seeing leaders and badass NPC's playing more active roles than just standing in their cities/homes.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    My main gripe with Me'dan's existence, is he completely destroys Medivh's foretelling of the world no longer needing Guardians. Unless Blizzard ret-conned that amazing quote.
    Just like they ret-conned the best stuff. Suspension of disbelief is long gone in this game's lore. That quote was really something though.