Deleted

Help me with TSM!

So I have always used auctioneer or auctionator, but since I recently started playing the AH.
    I feel like I have to change to TSM, because that's what everyone else is using.

So what is TSM capable of doing that auctionator isn't?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoulsen View Post
    So what is TSM capable of doing that auctionator isn't?
    Profession crafting automation and Auction posting/canceling automation. Be aware though that if you set it up wrong things could go very, very wrong and you can lose a bundle. Make sure to test settings first on small scale to be sure you've done it right and it's doing what you intend it to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Profession crafting automation and Auction posting/canceling automation. Be aware though that if you set it up wrong things could go very, very wrong and you can lose a bundle. Make sure to test settings first on small scale to be sure you've done it right and it's doing what you intend it to.
    But this means I will have to keep auctionator aswell?
    What is the reason behind TSM then? I can post my auctions with a few clicks with auctionator aswell, 2 clicks and auctions is up?

Deleted
    Profession crafting automation and Auction posting/canceling automation.

is that even allowed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    is that even allowed?
    It's only semi automated. You still have to push the button, but it does the price setting and actual posting for you along settings you made in advance. So it's not botting in any way. It's dead handy though. You can even have TSM make a macro for you that makes posting a question of how fast you can spin your mousewheel
    Imagine running a Glyphing business, and having to list and relist countless glyphs. Impossible without TSM, I think.

Deleted
    It's only semi automated. You still have to push the button, but it does the price setting and actual posting for you along settings you made in advance. So it's not botting in any way. It's dead handy though. You can even have TSM make a macro for you that makes posting a question of how fast you can spin your mousewheel
    Imagine running a Glyphing business, and having to list and relist countless glyphs. Impossible without TSM, I think.
    What modules is necessary for this?
    Im guessing the core + auctioning?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoulsen View Post
    What modules is necessary for this?
    Im guessing the core + auctioning?
    I have always used all the modules I could find, to be fair. But yes, I guess those 2 will get you the basics, though probably AuctionDB might be more then just convenient too. Not sure how well the auctioning bit works if you can't use % of crafting cost and such (cause I don't think that works without the DB). But as I said I've never used just 1 or 2 modules, I always just get the lot. Acounting is VERY handy too for instance, giving you detailed sales info (more so then even Auctioneer does) and even allowing you to add to the Acounting information through normal trades (it will ask you if it needs to keep a record).

Deleted
    I have always used all the modules I could find, to be fair. But yes, I guess those 2 will get you the basics, though probably AuctionDB might be more then just convenient too. Not sure how well the auctioning bit works if you can't use % of crafting cost and such (cause I don't think that works without the DB). But as I said I've never used just 1 or 2 modules, I always just get the lot. Acounting is VERY handy too for instance, giving you detailed sales info (more so then even Auctioneer does) and even allowing you to add to the Acounting information through normal trades (it will ask you if it needs to keep a record).
    Thanks for all the help!
    Yes I indeed needed AuctionDB before the crafting would work!