Save my elder charms or no for 5.2?

Well to start off heres my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Jirat/advanced

This toon at the moment is just an LFR hero.

So yeah, any ideas?

Depends on whether you plan to keep on doing dailies or not. If you're going to do dailies anyway and as such will have the 90 tokens week anyway, go ahead and spend your charms now, because why not. If you don't like doing dailies and only plan to do them tnough to keep up with weekly turn ins on charms, I'd say screw this last week and a half of 5.1 and just stockpile.

10+ Year Old Account
    It won't matter because Elder Charms aren't used in Throne of Thunder.

if u can do normal modes in 5.2 then yes save them and get some quick gear from tier 14 raids

however u wont be able to use those charms in the new 5.2 lfr
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Ah ok, yeah I won't be doing normals on my monk anytime soon, so lfr it is.Thanks a bunch guys.

I guess if I had to ask, what item upgrades would you recommend using them on for the biggest damage increases? Obviously claw of she'zeer is one, but anything else?

Ah yeah the above posters are right. My bad, I was tired and thinking you were talking about the lesser charms.

You'll need Mogu Runes of Fate for Throne of Thunder and the 2 new world bosses, so use up all your elder charms on current content.

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 11:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Ah ok, yeah I won't be doing normals on my monk anytime soon, so lfr it is.Thanks a bunch guys.

I guess if I had to ask, what item upgrades would you recommend using them on for the biggest damage increases? Obviously claw of she'zeer is one, but anything else?
    Weapons first of course, then I'd go for whatever has the highest item level. If your class has really good set bonuses you won't want to let go of right away, maybe your tier pieces next. After that, I guess upgrade whatever you think will be hardest to replace, such as slots that don't drop until the last part of ToT.

Save them for the patch, the drop rate will be higher in lfr for the 5.0 patch; therefore, you will have a higher chance of getting gear form there once the patch goes live, 5.2 raid uses a different type of coin system.

Deleted
    save your lesser charms so you can buy mogu runes on patch launch to go into LFR with 3 bonus rolls.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well to start off heres my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Jirat/advanced

This toon at the moment is just an LFR hero.

So yeah, any ideas?
    Sha or Elegon mount are all those will be good for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by furtality View Post
    save your lesser charms so you can buy mogu runes on patch launch to go into LFR with 3 bonus rolls.
    LFR is released a week after the normal modes. as in lfr comes with heroics

weapons > trinkets > helm >= chest >= legs (based on stat itemization)