What if the Forsaken...

Left the horde and sylvanas started ti rez all the undead in the world so that the ally's wouldn't try and snuff them out once and for all!! I think this would be awesome!!! I'd love my undead races even more if this would happen! It seems like Sylvanas already hates garrosh so why not?! Thrall is nowhere to be found and the other horde races dont have a say in anything! What do you guys think?

Sorry for the run on sentence at wok in a cell phone an bored lol.
    Last edited by Natixsphere; 2013-02-16 at 05:09 PM.

They should rule, but they should also deserve it.

Deleted
    Bolvar would probably step in to nip Sylvanas' activities in the bud if she attempted to do what she has been doing in Lordaeron on a global scale. The guy has had over a decade to practice taming the Scourge. If he is able to control undead which are spawned by the Valkyr after they 'left' the Scourge and pledged allegiance to Sylvanas, then the Dark Lady wouldn't stand a chance if she attempted global zombification.

I don't think Sylvanas is bothered about world domination anyway. She's just making sure Lordaeron is thoroughly under her control and using the corpses of fallen enemies within Lordaeron's vicinity is an efficient and simple way to boost Forsaken numbers and bolster the defences between Sylvanas and the nightmarish underworld that waits for her.

She is also unlikely to take risks because of her new-found fear of death. Leaving the Horde (potentially making more enemies for her) and launching a campaign of imperialism would be counter-intuitive to what she wants (security).
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2013-02-16 at 05:11 PM.

Deleted
    Sylvanas doesn't want to become like the lich king. i think she only ressurects what she needs. she protects lordaron, but i dont think she is that bothered about attacking the alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Bolvar would probably step in to nip Sylvanas' activities in the bud if she attempted to do what she has been doing in Lordaeron on a global scale. The guy has had over a decade to practice taming the Scourge. If he is able to control undead which are spawned by the Valkyr after they 'left' the Scourge and pledged allegiance to Sylvanas, then the Dark Lady wouldn't stand a chance if she attempted global zombification.
    Wait...what? Isn't MoP like 3 or so years after WotLK or have I missed something?

I don't think Sylvanas is bothered about world domination anyway. She's just making sure Lordaeron is thoroughly under her control and using the corpses of fallen enemies within Lordaeron's vicinity is an efficient and simple way to boost Forsaken numbers and bolster the defences between Sylvanas and the nightmarish underworld that waits for her.

She is also unlikely to take risks because of her new-found fear of death. Leaving the Horde (potentially making more enemies for her) and launching a campaign of imperialism would be counter-intuitive to what she wants (security).
    This. Then Sylvanas would have a whole new Lich King to start a rivalry with. Give me some more time to let the events of Wrath of the Lich King settle and I would definitely be down for a storyline like this; would Sylvanas be the bigger threat if she decided to rez all the undead and Bolvar-Lich King would instead take on some sort of ironic anti-hero role where we'd have to help him?

I don't want her to try n become the new lich king or anything but to raise enough undead where the forsaken could fight for them selfs and not need the hordes help.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Wait...what? Isn't MoP like 3 or so years after WotLK or have I missed something?
    Well, people have postulated that, based on an NPC in Cata Hyjal saying it's been 10 years since our antics in Outland and considering that there is apparently little to no time-gap between TBC and WotLK, Cataclysm takes place roughly a decade after our war against the Scourge. I should have probably said "around" rather than "over", but yeah. (Source: http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=...otlk-cataclysm)

Since when did the Lich King become a global force for good?

Well, people have postulated that, based on an NPC in Cata Hyjal saying it's been 10 years since our antics in Outland and considering that there is apparently little to no time-gap between TBC and WotLK, Cataclysm takes place roughly a decade after our war against the Scourge. I should have probably said "around" rather than "over", but yeah. (Source: http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=...otlk-cataclysm)
    That satyr was referring to WC3 I thought?
    Twas brillig

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    Since when did the Lich King become a global force for good?
    Bolvar's a good guy with a crazy-strong constitution. Even if Ner'zhul still exists inside the Lich King armour in some form, Bolvar would likely be able to resist his corrupting influence and keep his own mind. We've seen that the Lich King is at least neutral now, seeing as the Scourge have been very quiet for several years now and I don't think its outlandish to posit that, if the world were threatened by a force that the Lich King could control, that Bolvar would not take an active role in putting it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    That satyr was referring to WC3 I thought?
    I don't know. Quite possibly. I haven't been there in a while. Anyway, that's besides the point. My point was that Bolvar has had plenty of time to adjust to his new occupation and would likely do something to prevent an undead army sweeping across Azeroth if it was within his power to do so.

If that were the case wouldn't Anduin be in his 20's and no longer considered a child in MoP?

Undeath is weakness, not strength. Any necromancer can come along and make you their bitch, your form is forever decaying and falling apart, you have no ability to enjoy your existence. Undead beings will always be nothing more than pawns. It's just funny they fail to see the reality of their condition and give in to accepting it rather than trying to escape it.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Undeath is weakness, not strength. Any necromancer can come along and make you their bitch, your form is forever decaying and falling apart, you have no ability to enjoy your existence. Undead beings will always be nothing more than pawns. It's just funny they fail to see the reality of their condition and give in to accepting it rather than trying to escape it.
    Really not sure how this has anything to do with the post but ok!!