View Poll Results: Who would you face again?

Voters
132. This poll is closed
  • Illidan Stormrage

56 42.42%
  • Kel'Thuzad

6 4.55%
  • Deathwing

3 2.27%
  • Kil'jaeden

36 27.27%
  • The Lich King

31 23.48%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Who would you have return as a raid boss if...

IF blizzard could come up with a plausible way to bring them back, at least on par with bosses that have returned in the past.
    Who would you want to face again but in a new encounter? Why did you choose this boss?
    These are all end of raid bosses.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Kael`thas!

"it was merely a set back! again ... "

I don`t really know. I just like the way he is.

Edit: Didn`t see the poll. Would choose LK though as it is an iconic character, and I liked the original encounter.

Deleted
    Kel'Thuzad he ain't truly dead, we didn't take his phisomething.

Seeing as how we kill shit just to have it return, I'd say all/any of them.

Kael'thas? Onyxia (multiple times)? Nefarian? Blood Princes? Kel'Thuzad? Ragnaros?

Btw by "The Lich King", I assume you're referring to Arthas, right? He's no longer the Lich King, so that kinda confused me a bit.

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 01:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Kel'Thuzad he ain't truly dead, we didn't take his phisomething.
    Phylactery, for future reference.

Granted, who the hell is going to 'revive' him?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I'm not saying he SHOULD returned, Ima miss Ragnaros.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post

Btw by "The Lich King", I assume you're referring to Arthas, right? He's no longer the Lich King, so that kinda confused me a bit.
    couldn't the lichking revive him and then Arthas could make a coup?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joycemiester View Post
    IF blizzard could come up with a plausible way to bring them back, at least on par with bosses that have returned in the past.
    Who would you want to face again but in a new encounter? Why did you choose this boss?
    These are all end of raid bosses.
    Kael'thas or Lich King. Loved both of those fights

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing, at the time or writing has no votes. No surprise there then.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

I voted Illidan because of the epicness of the fight and what he represented in the lore of that expansion.

HOWEVER

I would most definitely want to see Deathwing come back and have a proper dragon fight with him, rather then just slaying his tentacle corruption in some alternate universe/ time in the caverns of time.
    Thoaee, Guardian of Cenarius, Proud member of <Rising Sun> Twisting Nether - EU

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kil'jaeden isn't even dead, we just closed the front door on him at the Sunwell.

Deleted
    I would only be interested in Illidan coming back if he wasn't a raid boss, maybe return to be the leader of the demon hunter class.
    His character was always far too interesting to kill off.

Other than that, I don't want to see anybody return to fill a raid boss roster. Revamps and setbacks are boring for the story and just make you feel like you already beat the game years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    Kil'jaeden isn't even dead, we just closed the front door on him at the Sunwell.
    Going with Kil'jaeden as well. We haven't even seen a modicum of his power yet, either.

Blizzard, if they want can bring back any boss we've taken down, pretty much all of them have something left of them, or some kind of loop hole. (Illidan was actually imprisoned, KT's phylactery is still intact, KJ pushed back through the portal, there always has to be a lich king, hell we saw deathwing get vaporized but, there is still a piece of him in stormwind/org that has his blood flowing around it, and looks to have power running through it.) and if all else fails, they put time travel into the game, as well as a faction that screws up time.. so they can always take that route.

Its 100% Kil'jaeden because I can gaurantee you he will be a boss again in the future since he isnt dead nor was he ever dead. Only pushed back into the nether.

If they brought back Illidan I dont think it would be as a boss because they dont want him to die, they like his character. They'd find some way to put him on our side.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    Granted, who the hell is going to 'revive' him?
    Some burning legion guy will bring him back to get the Scourge back to serve the legion.

15+ Year Old Account
    None of these! That should be an option.

Illidan - I don't see why he was a raid boss in the first place. If he came back I'd want him to be on our side.
    Kel'Thuzad - No. This dude has already died and came back. First he was in original Naxx, then in wotlk Naxx.
    Deathwing - Boring, terrible villain. Wouldn't want him back.
    Kil'jaeden - We already know this guy is coming back at some point because we never really killed him in the first place.
    The Lich King - Arthas' story is done, alright? It was great, but it's done. Resurrecting him would be like resurrecting Voldemort or Darth Vader...just don't do it.
    Last edited by Lemons; 2013-02-21 at 09:52 AM.

Wasnt Kil'Jaeden we fought in Sunwell just an image of him and not the 'real' him?

Think all the bosses you mentioned are unique really and shouldn't be brought back.

If you want to recycle any bosses, do that 2headed Ogre (can't remember his name at the time of writing this). Was a nice fight on heroic.
    Or bring back Yogg /C'thun if you want to do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan, he's a raid boss but we don't kill him at the end, and instead he's just testing us to see if we are worthy to become demon hunters