Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I completely disown this franchise if it happens.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it'll be Wrathion.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunhither View Post
    I think it'll be Wrathion.
    In what world does that make sense?
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

I sincerely hope that blizz's response about Med'an being off somewhere busy with something is code for 'we're pulling the plug becaues nobody like shim.'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    In what world does that make sense?

In the same world that someone thought Med'an would be a suitable candidate for warchief...

Deleted
    WE WOULD NEVER EXPECT THE GUY BECOMING WARCHIEF
    Is that the exact words blizzard used? Blizzard are like children, they think they are clever and we "adults/players" have to pretend we got tricked so they don't get hurt feelings. If that is in fact the exact wording of Blizzard then I shall inform you that the next warchief will be a woman.

I don't think they ever said, "you'll never expect the next warchief". I believe all they said is, "it might not be who you are expecting" in regards to Thrall returning.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I don't think they ever said, "you'll never expect the next warchief". I believe all they said is, "it might not be who you are expecting" in regards to Thrall returning.
    I think what they said was that thrall would be involved, but maybe not in the role that we expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    I think what they said was that thrall would be involved, but maybe not in the role that we expect.
    Here I looked it up so we all don't have to guess what was said.

Erm...He's going back to being warchief of the horde. Which apparently isn't supposed to bother all the alliance that have been working with him for the last few years.

I know what was said during the press tour, but don't be so sure yet that you know who the next warchief will be. The information provided during the press tour was... not entirely accurate.

Deleted
    Here I looked it up so we all don't have to guess what was said.
    Ok, it doesn't say shit. The only information given is that there will be a new warchief, hardly anything solid to theorycraft from.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Please no.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    He's not in game, and 70-90% of wow players hate this character for not being made in game, for being overpowered and just being stupid all around.

How could something so horrible come from Garona's meat curtains that are so awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    Med'an proves that humans, orcs, elves, and draenei are all the same species.
    Or are at least biologically compatible against all odds.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Or are at least biologically compatible against all odds.
    Pretty amazing feat considering they're from 3 separate planets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty amazing feat considering they're from 3 separate planets.
    Life works in mysterious ways; it probably helps that all three planets likely happened to hit that sweet spot to support flourishing carbon-based life. Or we're just overthinking it and Blizz with with the usual fiction angle that all sentient life is capable of reproducing for awesomeness's sake.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we have Thrall back already?

OP why would you hate the Horde that much? I mean really, a healthy mistrust and dislike for their actions as an Alliance player is fine but, suggesting Me'dan as warchief is a deep-seeded hatred of the Horde...

I'm pretty sure in one of the lore Q&As they basically said that Med'an was sent back to Poochy's home planet and the Guardians have almost totally disbanded. It was a polite way of apologizing. Between that and murdering Krasus and Rhonin, I'm fairly positive Med'an will be enjoying a long and boring stay in a locked safe at the bottom of the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    Marty Stu. Unless you know some safely guarded secret about Thrall's anatomy that I'm not privy to.
    he DOES wear a dress after all.