Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Me'Dan as next warchief of the horde.......

IF I TURN OUT RIGHT IMMA BRAG ABOUT BEING THE FIRST WITH THIS IDEA!!!!

Soo i was just reading the thread about me"dan and how he is basically gone and it got me thinking after reading a comment about anduin.

Blizzard said WE WOULD NEVER EXPECT THE GUY BECOMING WARCHIEF Well Me'Dan fit's that perfectly. we haven't seen him in a while and even in all the threads about ideals of next warchief ME'DAN was never one of them.

this could fit perfectly alone with anduin becoming king/leader of the army of the light hinted by Velen.

And to be the WarChief of the horde only has 3 ways....... A Duel to death or Passing it on or Being Killed by the enemy and someone else just jumps in.

with siege of orgrimmar coming it would be a perfect time to bring back Me'Dan since we all know thrall isn't going to be warchief cause he is a daddy.

Me'Dan and Anduin if i am right arn't they close in age? they both want to do whats right and good they seem like a good fit like varian and garrosh made except the opposite. only way i can see Me'Dan becoming warchief is dueling garrosh himself and killing sha infested garrosh with his shaman/paladin/mage powers of mary sueness with really might be the only way to beat him since didn;t Me'Dan try to not give into the emotions this expansion is about.

And quite honestly only way i see the army of the light ever happening is a good guy/girl is in charge of the horde which to me is only a few and my first choice would of been Cairne but now it has to be baine or tauren in generla since they are the only ones who have REALLY tired working with alliance as in the comic with baine and anduin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me'dan is also more widely-hated than Garrosh ever will be among the lore community. After the shitstorm that's been going on throughout Garrosh's reign, I doubt Blizzard is eager to pull another stunt like that.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Me'dan is also more widely-hated than Garrosh ever will be among the lore community. After the shitstorm that's been going on throughout Garrosh's reign, I doubt Blizzard is eager to pull another stunt like that.
    Though if they're desperate to make Garrosh more beloved by all without turning him too soft... that might be the one way crazy enough to do it.

so... another mary sue as warchief, cause thrall did such a good job as it...

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    even better

I'm sorry but you're not the first, I've already heard this idea before(official forums), and everyone was laughing/whining because Me'dan isn't someone who should be Warchief, his experience is too small and he's hated by ~50-95% population from WoW because of the OP powers(being multi-class young "chosen one").

I vote for Sylvanas she is the only other horde leader that does anything or that is very powerful!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nakamuraa View Post
    I vote for Sylvanas she is the only other horde leader that does anything or that is very powerful!!
    By doing anything you mean Cata? Attacking Gilneas, practically becoming Lich Queen, using the weaponized plague?

Too much conflict would arise (so to speak) if she was WC. Wouldn't happen. At least I would hope not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there's 1 thing that would cause WoW to die, it's this.

Me'dan is possibly the most hated lore character in the history of WoW, and the epitome of a Mary Sue.

-He's the son of medivh, the most powerful mage of his time.
    -He's the Tribrid who can mix arcane, elemental, and light based magic, making him basically a god among spell casters.

The Horde doesn't need him, the Alliance doesn't need him, he should just go somewhere nice and far away, maybe showing up when we go fight the Legion.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

So, how exactly would they introduce some one as the new warchief when most players haven't even heard of that person. He has yet to appear in game, and at this point it doesn't seem like they intend for him to. It seems like you're just saying this so if it happens, then you can refer to this post with an I told you so. How would they introduce him, where has he been, why is he showing up now? These are all logical questions that would need to be answered.

Deleted
    Me'Dan is pretty hated as a whole by the community and i can't see Blizz bringing him back unless they possibly rebooted his back story and such. He's also not present yet and i highly doubt the horde would accept a leader that just comes out of no where and decides to rule. With Garrosh we found him in tbc and it wasn't untill cata that he became warchief so he had time to be built up and well known.

Quote Originally Posted by Hughes View Post
    By doing anything you mean Cata? Attacking Gilneas, practically becoming Lich Queen, using the weaponized plague?

Too much conflict would arise (so to speak) if she was WC. Wouldn't happen. At least I would hope not.
    That's fine with me I'd rather be at constant war with the alliance than for peace. Make undercity the main city for horde and Sylvanas the new war chief!!! Cheaaaaaa!!!

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    so... another mary sue as warchief, cause thrall did such a good job as it...
    Marty Stu. Unless you know some safely guarded secret about Thrall's anatomy that I'm not privy to.

Dear god no.

He's more human and draenei than anything else anyway.
    Twas brillig

Deleted
    This is a ridiculous suggestion. It won't happen. Blizzard aren't going to make a character only 30% of WoW players have ever heard of Warchief.

Urgh.

Deleted
    is there a meme about his name? isnt it Med'an?

10+ Year Old Account
    LoL since the first post, everyone stated that medan is the most hated character. So i think he is off the board. The next warchief is either Basic Campfire (A stunt ploy by blizzard for a week on the beta post seige) or, in this case, Baine. Nobody knows him really. He is on good terms with Anduin. He is not a warmonger, but will go to war when needed.

But my vote is still for saurfang or lorthemar

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it: "Med'an" not "Me'dan?"

OT: Barely anyone, except for lore nerds know who this character is... So, going with NOPE

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

I'd probably still prefer him over Thrall.

Than again, I don't know Med'an. But anyone is better than Thrall.

Deleted
    Seems highly unlikely. Isn't he the Guardian of Tirisfal at the moment? I don't think he will give up that job to play warchief for the Horde, which he isn't even a part of.

It will probably never happen, since Blizzard seems to be done with him, I hope Saurfang will keep the promise he made Garrosh in Borean Tundra, cleaves him in half and take over as warchief even though he's pretty old.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I'd probably still prefer him over Thrall.

Than again, I don't know Med'an. But anyone is better than Thrall.

Trust me, you'd rather have Thrall for warchief ;)
    Last edited by mmoc9bca5565b2; 2013-02-16 at 08:46 PM.