Hit cap for 85 twinks

I've got an 85 warr twink, how much hit do I need for mogushan vaults? Still 7.5 % or is it more?

Mogu'shan Vaults is lvl 93, therefore the required hit rating is unreachable for your 85.

Can you even get into the MV raid at level 85?

Should be 7.5% hit and 7.5% exp since they're 88+ as the tooltip states.
    Shaman Warrior Monk Rogue

Stream
    When I feel earthquake, my hand automatically go to the dick. I stroke the dick and feel I have sex with the earth. All becoming calm.

Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    Should be 7.5% hit and 7.5% exp since they're 88+ as the tooltip states.
    Was wondering about that too. Is a boss always +3 levels or is he actually 93 in this case? How is the math?

Because if I do the jc daily on my 70 twinks in icecrown I need like 5-10 casts to hit with any spell on the 79-80 mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Can you even get into the MV raid at level 85?
    Yes.

Getting into MSV at lower levels was supposed to be nerfed after that dude soloed dogs at 80 (vengeance was nerfed too). You shouldnt still be able to get in.

15% hit and 15% exp for melee on a +8 boss (yes it acts as a level 93 instead of 88). Check my 85s progress if you need a reason to believe me ^^ http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aelo/advanced

Edit: Btw, glancing blows are incredibly punishing at that level difference so don't expect your auto-attacks to do much of your damage.
    Last edited by Aelo; 2013-02-17 at 01:07 AM.
    Author of MogIt, the transmogrification addon
    80 & 85 DK Soloing Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Aelo View Post
    15% hit and 15% exp for melee on a +8 boss (yes it acts as a level 93 instead of 88). Check my 85s progress if you need a reason to believe me ^^ http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aelo/advanced

Edit: Btw, glancing blows are incredibly punishing at that level difference so don't expect your auto-attacks to do much of your damage.
    Now this sounds useful. So basically you can get hit capped as far as I can see your gear.

Oh and is this a 1/2? Gz! I've been scouting the bmah on my dead realm for 1 month now and made 50k gold during this time and it hasn't even showed up yet. I'm slowly running out of time before they remove the upgrade npcs.

So after 2 months of scouting the bmah the sun-lute finally appeared. I borrowed the last bits of gold from my friends, hired an alliance gank squad and begged a guy not to overbid me anymore... GOT IT FOR 77K!

Too bad I didn't do any msv or hof yet and every raiding guild on the realm already cleared it today. :/ I guess the upgrade vendors will be removed next week? Then I can only hope for 5.3 to bring them back for pve.

Anyway, tried it out in arena today and went from 1950 to 2050 until we gave up on +1 pointers.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...araaghh/simple