Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Exclamation Hidden village in Feralas - Easter Egg

So I was flying above Feralas when I've found a hidden village. I can't find any quest here so I think this place can be called an easter egg Let me show you a few screenshots of this area.

Here it is on a map:

It's ruled by goblins:

It looks like its a really expensive resort:

All the races from Azeroth come here on vacation, I guess:

So did you guys know about this place? I've never heard about this before so it was a nice suprise for me. Do you know any other hidden places like this?
    Last edited by mmocfee4aa7b34; 2013-02-17 at 12:35 PM.

Funny you mention this, I happened to fly over it on mistake on my way to AQ40 and laughed at it haha.

Yeah, I found it once just flying over randomly, doing archaeology. Thought it was really cool. Goblins been spreading like crazy since the Sundering.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

You're one expansion too late. If you actually got out of Org sometime, You'll see many of these.
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

Deleted
    This was added with cata. I can't remember when exaclty I stumbled upon it but it was sometime during t11.

I thought everyone already knew about this.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    I didn't know about it and I lolled
    I go to Feralas but mostly on levelling and on long flight I use the fly path

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, I remember this place. I always thought it was going to be the center of something in the revamped quest-lines.

I guess it might be an inside joke though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Shhh, we dont need more ppls hunting our camels.

You are actually teleported there for the rare camel mount mob in Uldum.

When u find the right mysteryous camel figurine in uldum, u will be teleported to this area and have the chance to fight a boss, if u kill him, u get a camel mount, title "camel hoarder" nd an Achievement.

Isn't that where you get teleported to if you find one of the camel figurines in Ul'dum?

damn 2 people beat me to it :-P

I never knew about this, but then again, I've never explored Feralas that much.

Interesting though to see!
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

This all got added in 4.1, before that it was completely empty. It is an amazing place to see trough.

There are even a few notes of interest:

- Johny Awesome is there
    - There's a goblin chef strikely resembling Gordon Ramsay, called Gordon Tramsay. When you talk to him, he even quotes an exact same line that Gordion always uses.

Maybe more that I forgot

Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    Isn't that where you get teleported to if you find one of the camel figurines in Ul'dum?
    Yes.

But you can also get there by just flying there.

Johnny Awesome is also here. Must be where he hangs out before he team's up with the rest of Thrall's Thrashers, hence why they are waiting on him to start their raid.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitehattori View Post
    You're one expansion too late. If you actually got out of Org sometime, You'll see many of these.
    Kind of unnecessary snark, isn't it?

So you don't know about pandaren graffiti inside a tent too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    same here with me, during cata i did quite some arch at times and pretty much came across most of this new "hidden" areas. they're quite fun. feralas has 2 , this one and one above dire maul where there is a destroyed tower with alliance npc with develpor names apperently

10+ Year Old Account
    Only a few years late
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitehattori View Post
    Why would anyone leave Org when there wasn't a point of doing that?