Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I really don't have a man tbh, I just try and split time between all of them

My main's been my warlock since I started playing in BC. Only had a short break playing my rogue during DS so the daggers wouldn't go to waste

Twice. From Vanilla to near end of tBC. Warlock. Wrath through Cataclysm. Paladin. MoP back to my warlock again.
    Vote with your wallet if you don't like something. Otherwise just keep your mouth shut.

Deleted
    Hmmh. I would like to say zero, but i fell in love with a Disc priest in MOP instead of my Druid, which i played as a main from TBC. And if i would be totally honest, i would mention that i played a warrior in Vanilla

Got Gladiator in Season 4 with my warrior. I was so disgusted by Arms being basically unplayable in Season 5 Arena/and how OP Death Knights were that I decided to just stop at around 2300 rating with my pally partner.

A guildie was saying that Death Knights weren't overpowered, so out of what was pretty much sheer requital and thirst to prove him wrong -- I powerleveled a DK to 80 in about a week and geared him up for Arena; ended up getting Gladiator on my Death Knight that season as well -- although it felt kind of hollow considering how powerful they were, it was also an accomplishment because I figured I'd be playing my warrior forever.

Twice. Priest TBC DK Wrath/Cata. Druid MoP

well tech the priest wasnt a change since thats where i started..
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

Zero since the achievement system came out. No reason to do that.

None, I've been playing a DK since wrath. Contemplating changing to a mage in the coming tier though.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Once since i had no man in vanilla. But in BC i started maining a enh shammie till pandaria when i went BM.

Twice. I started with a troll shaman, then switched to Alliance for the summer, playing a nelf rogue, then switched back to Horde for my current main, tauren warrior.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

0 times... shadow priest since launch, however with the changes coming to priests I am seriously thinking about changing to warlock.
    "You take 4,994,468 boredom damage from daily quests.... You have died."

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    For me it was my mage until the start of DS. Then I changed to my shaman which was my main until the start of MoP. Now my main is my monk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Went in this order: Druid, Warrior, Hunter, Paladin, Spriest, Mage, Warlock, Death Knight, Paladin, Rogue, Hunter, Spriest, Monk, Priest, now back to my Druid. Needless to say, I switch mains VERY frequently.

All of BC - Hunter (only max level character at the time)
    Wrath
    t7-Rdruid
    t8-Hunter-
    t9-ele shaman
    t10- balance druid
    Cata
    t11-Enhance Shaman
    t12-Prot pally
    t13-Prot Warrior
    MoP
    BrM monk (Mainly focusing on pvp nowadays though

Deleted
    Starting at hunter, to paladin, to shaman, to warrior, to shaman, back to paladin and finally back to hunter.
    7 switches.
    In BC I started playing, and switched from hunter to paladin, along with alliance to horde.
    In WotLK I had so much free time, so I switched from paladin to shaman and got my warrior up along the way. Switched loosely between those in WotLK.

Found my current raiding guild back in 3.3 with my hunter, and still in it to this day, on my hunter.

Deleted
    Vanilla: druid
    tbc: mage and druid
    wrath: druid then paladin then warrior
    Cata: warrior
    mop: Mage and now warrior

Twice, used to play a mage, went Dk for cata, and now im back on my mage.

Deleted
    Quite a few times actually, started out as Rogue in Vanilla, in TBC I kept on playing rogue, got brunt out by rogues, took a 6 month break, came back and Wotlk came out and I went DK. Kept playing DK till 4.2, changed to priest for about a month and then back to rogue. In MoP I went full monk

Deleted
    So far, never. Played my druid as my main since I started playing mid-wotlk. I have come very close a couple of times though, almost re-rolled to a holy pally in firelands before we recruited one and was going to reroll to a mage for Dragon soul before our other druid swapped to his rogue.

15+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla - Wotlk > Undead Warlock, Undead Rogue, (BC) Blood Elf Paladin.
    Wotlk - Wotlk > Blood Elf Mage, Troll Hunter, Orc Death Knight, Tauren Druid
    Cata - Cata > Undead Priest, Orc Shaman, Orc Warrior
    Cata - Now > Pandaren Monk and back to Orc Warrior.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.