US Blackrock Challenge mode group LFM!

Hi there I am looking to start a challenge mode group. Unfortunately I am having a hard time find players on my server. I have a few silver medals but I want to push for gold. So I figured I would post here and see if anyone wants to do some. I am on US server Blackrock.

I am thinking the group can get together on Saturdays/Sundays anywhere from 12:00 to 7:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. As the group forms together I will figure out the best time for the group to meet.

Would really like Death knight a but other then that I don't mind the comp. I am a protection warrior and I have a resto druid with me.

I have been using this guide so far and it seems to be alright:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...de-Gold-Guides

Send me an in-game mail or just whisper me I am usually online.Name is Sarthan Horde Blackrock-US would give out my battletag but I don't want spam.

***Also if this is wrong place to put this thread just let me know***

15+ Year Old Account
    Man, what happened to Blackrock since I was there last?

Player base shifted to Tich

Stating which faction you are would probably help your cause.

Granted I can just armory you, but without giving very many specifics some of the better players will overlook this as just someone whom is desperate, instead of someone with intelligence.

Send me an in-game mail or just whisper me I am usually online.Name is Sarthan Horde Blackrock-US would give out my battletag but I don't want spam.
    Pretty sure he did state what faction he was with.

Quote Originally Posted by Gande View Post

Granted I can just armory you, but without giving very many specifics some of the better players will overlook this as just someone whom is desperate, instead of someone with intelligence.
    and this is why things like LFR, LFD and so on had to be made. The player base is so nice and inviting, am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Gande View Post

Please read post before posting yourself.

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 04:41 PM ----------

Only need ranged dps now.

Thank you to all the folks who applied