Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

paragon level 100

has anyone reached it yet? not sure how u would go about finding out
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    Many people have reached it, as soon as it came out there were several people that were in a race! I'm sure there are tons of videos on youtube, I believe the 1st was a WW barb but don't remember his name.
    Haf-932 /// Asus Maximus Iv Extreme /// 2600k Overclocked ~ 4.4ghz /// 8gb Corsair Dominator DHX RAM
    160gb Intel SSD /// WD Black 500GB /// 1000 Corsair PSU /// Msi Twin Frozr Gtx 680 Overclocked ~ 1135Mhz/1200Mhz

World first was like third day or something like that, there are hundreds of people at it now easily on hardcore alone (let alone the thousands on softcore).

http://www.diabloprogress.com/

*EDIT* 234 HC, 12644 SC

Quote Originally Posted by jmmathe1988 View Post
    Many people have reached it, as soon as it came out there were several people that were in a race! I'm sure there are tons of videos on youtube, I believe the 1st was a WW barb but don't remember his name.
    Alkaizer was first on SC I believe.
    Last edited by Zulandia; 2013-02-23 at 05:24 AM.

Paragon levels were added on August 22, 2012. There was a post about the first paragon level 100, Alkaizer, on September 6, 2012: http://www.diablofans.com/topic/6842...gon-level-100/.

Deleted
    Alkaizer was the first to reach lvl 100.
    I am current level 97

Its very doable OP, just haft to grind alot, and try being efficent about it. Personally I dont see a point inn it...the paragon lvl's comes as you play.

I dont play Diablo much either trough Paragon level 30 soon. It seems the people who go 100 are either a) AH flipping monster's b) Players that just seem to really enjoy the game for what it is. Meat a guy yesterday that was around P80, and we we're talking about Brimstone legendary, and he was also annoyed by the fact no good loot drops, and even trough he was P80, he didn't have much high wealth it seems.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    World first was like third day or something like that, there are hundreds of people at it now easily on hardcore alone (let alone the thousands on softcore).

i believe world first was after about a month on sc

even longer on hc

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post

i believe world first was after about a month on sc

even longer on hc
    Kind of contradicting yourself there;p

Anyway, the patch was released on 22 august and ~ 2 weeks later on the 6th of September Alkaizer reached lvl 100.

It's very doable, I'm PL 75 without ever having used a hellfire ring, not that bothered rushing to it as I'm afraid I'll get bored once I reached 100.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Are you serious? Paragon has been out for months now why would you think someone hasn't reached 100 yet? Its not hard to do a little research http://www.diabloprogress.com/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Kind of contradicting yourself there;p

Anyway, the patch was released on 22 august and ~ 2 weeks later on the 6th of September Alkaizer reached lvl 100.

It's very doable, I'm PL 75 without ever having used a hellfire ring, not that bothered rushing to it as I'm afraid I'll get bored once I reached 100.
    was replying to Zulandia's comment

paragon lvl 100 was reached 14 days after it was implemented in game by the WW barb alkaizer.. hellfire rings and leoric's signet have made the grind much easier now.. throw in a hellfire ring on a follower and it helps too. its not hard getting to 100 paragon.. jus takes time and dedication.. in an interview ALkaizer said he played 18 hours a day, given if he continously grinded he would be gaining approx 40-41m an hour for that set rate... its said that people can gain over 50m an hour now plus with monster power giving a massive experience buff, its not uncommon to go over 60m an hour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jmmathe1988 View Post
    Yeah he was the first, but then it got found out that he had 3 people playing his account

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    Around 13000 players did. Nothing special really.
    And no real reason to do it actually.
    No one can guarantee you that in next expansion all your paragon levels would not be wiped.
    There is really good chance that they will increase max level to 70, wipe all the paragon levels and make all the gear worthless because of new ilvl73 gear.
    Fresh start is essential for chinese farmer simulator games like diablo. Its good for everyone. Well, unless you spent thousands of dollars on gear and thousands of hours on your paragon leveling But there are not too many weirdos like that really, so no reason to care about them.

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Yeah he was the first, but then it got found out that he had 3 people playing his account
    No "buts". Its called teamwork. Behind every major success in this world there was a team that made it possible.

Deleted
    I made lvl 100.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-03-02 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trazn3l View Post
    I made lvl 100.
    grtz, I'll probably reach that by the end of 2014 at the earliest.

I want HC firsts. Since the economy is slower now, I think HC is more fun.

Being level 100 is really, really not something you want to strive for, since once you hit it you're back to that "cool I just played for 10 hours straight and found nothing worth anything, and don't even have a bubble of experience to show for it" netherworld.

People still play Diablo 3? Thought everyone quit after like a month since it was so disappointingly bad.

Anyway, don't see a point in doing that, just a lot of grinding for nothing really.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    People still play Diablo 3? Thought everyone quit after like a month since it was so disappointingly bad.

Anyway, don't see a point in doing that, just a lot of grinding for nothing really.
    Thank you for your opinion on a game you haven't played for 8 months, we all appreciate it dearly and will not take your expertise for granted.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Thank you for your opinion on a game you haven't played for 8 months, we all appreciate it dearly and will not take your expertise for granted.
    Actually his opinion is pretty logical, and what's more important his opinion represents the opinion of majority of people who ever played d3.
    Different people, different playstyles. You can't say "I'm a nolifer, you are not, so my opinion is the only right one and you opinion is invalid".

Ofc someone reached it... There's a Demon Hunter on my "recently played with" list, who is Paragon level 104 now. Think his name is Kermik or something like that. There's also a monk in +95. So there's many, count on that!
    Else you can check www.diablofans.com, should be some reliable information in there somewhere. Else, you can go farm the armory perhaps?
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/5539...ble-07-08-2012