Poll: In general what hair length do you prefer?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Girls with medium to long length. Very very few girls pull off the short or near bald look and it's driving me crazy how many are doing it nowadays.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Kate Beckinsale is an unfair example. That woman would be gorgeous bald. :P
    Hehe! You might have a point there...

Though, Christina Hendricks (another lady I drool over inappropriately) also looks her sexiest with that kind of hair when she plays Saffron in Firefly. I unfortunately didn't remember that until I had already posted, but yeah:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg...rk53o1_500.gif

She has a little more layering going on, like with the fringe, but it's basically the same rough and tumble/devil may care bob thing that I think is so hot! xD
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2013-02-17 at 12:35 PM.

Girls with medium hair are the best imo.
    Hi

I prefer girls with shoulder-length or longer. Short hair just looks way too strange on them.

Guys it doesn't matter much, though I prefer the same length on myself. At the moment, I have a Kevin Smith haircut, but I plan to let it grow out again. I do miss having long hair. But unfortunately, employers look down on guys with long hair, just like they do to guys who have facial hair. And honestly, the hair thing is complete bullshit. Why? It's hair, the same as on a woman's head. So why force guys to have military haircuts and not do the same for women? That's one thing that has always pissed me off. If women can have hair as long as they want, then guys should too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like long hair. Chin length is usually a minimum for me except in rare circumstance. I don't think short hair works well on girls.

Had a female waitress once with very short hair. Pixie cut. Cute face but her haircut just made her look boyish. Bugged the hell out of me. I shouldn't judge but . . . eh . . . I do.

Now for guys? Most guys with long hair tend to look unwashed. But some can pull it off. I always thought it suited Francis Pritchard in DE:HR lol
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2013-02-17 at 01:21 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Depends, but overall I prefer medium ish I guess. (what I see as medium is like the pictures above or abit shorter)

I dont mind any length in women.

Im a guy and if I get my hair get 2inches or longer my scalp get places filled with pus and blood, so I keep it short. Also it keeps me from looking like a dirty hippy

What do women think of men that shave their heads? I'm 30 and starting to bald, wondering if I should just take it all off.

I prefer my women to have shoulder length hair or longer. For me personally, I keep it pretty short. I'll let it grow for about two months and then shave it.
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k 3.4GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3-1866 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB (2-Way SLI) | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45
    Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler; 200mm Fans x3; | Case: HAF 922 | PSU: Corsair Pro 750W

80+ FPS in Raids on Ultra. Stay mad.
    This setup no longer hits 80+ FPS in raids on Ultra. Stay sad.

Short hair.

I hate it when a woman is riding me and her hair gets in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    What do women think of men that shave their heads? I'm 30 and starting to bald, wondering if I should just take it all off.
    That what I did and haven't noticed that the ladies care one way or the other.

long hair, on both men and women. i also prefer beards on men.

Imo i think that women look better with long hair, as in shoulder length (atleast) and longer.
    But then there are some that simply cannot have too long hair due to the "type" of hair.
    So i picked the "depends on the person aswell", but close to bald is just a no for me. like -->

For men, its really all about the person. Most men cant have long hair, because it just looks flat, no volume, and looks like it havent been taking care of (as in completly broken). That looks bad tbh. But if the hair looks healthy and it have some kind of shape not just allaround same lenght etc, and being pulled back like ->

then i think it works for men.
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Generally speaking, I think most girls look best with shoulder length to mid back length hair, while any shorter or longer typically looks worse. I guess you can decide whether that qualifies as medium or long. But to be fair, some girls can really pull off short hair, so it really does depend.

And while I have no attraction to guys, I think fairly long hair can make anyone look better. Were it not for the irrational prejudice that follows most adult men with long hair and hurts employment and sometimes dating chances, mine would still be about as long as in that picture of Seline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    I have yet to see a guy who looked bad with a haircut of this length.

Unless your Natasha Yar, no girls with short hair. It just doesn't work.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Natasha_Yar
    The world was just as bad when you were young as it is today. You only see it now because of your age.

Deleted
    Guys with short hair all the way. Loving the current style with the shaved back and sides with the top styled, really brings out a persons face. Long hair is just horrible on men, nobody has ever looked good with it, some of the best looking celebrities that had their hair long at some point looked terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Other than 'not medium' I have no preference. Some girls look better with long hair, some look better with short hair. Simple as that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Kate Beckinsale is an unfair example. That woman would be gorgeous bald. :P
    Some women are totally gorgeous with no hair or with very little hair, not just Kate, but I agree that using her is not fair, that woman is a goddess.

--

I choose guys/girls with medium, short or no hair at all. Also, voted for men but forgot the women. FML.

Long hair ftw! =D