switching specs 5.2

I am thinking about switching to destro in 5.2 I am currently afflic but id rather re gear and gem for destro as afflic is getting on my nerves, Whats everyone else thinking?- beatzme

Deleted
    It's your game, play it how you like it. Destro is a viable dps spec.

Deleted
    There seems to be a ton of cloth gear with crit on it in in the new dungeon, so demo might also be worth a go. I'm only playing demo/destro until the patch hits, but often I find I get bored of spamming incinerate.

If you want, reforge all your gear now, and see how you feel in two weeks.

There seems to be a ton of cloth gear with crit on it in in the new dungeon, so demo might also be worth a go. I'm only playing demo/destro until the patch hits, but often I find I get bored of spamming incinerate.
    Demo secondary stats scale very similarly. Haste is technically best but it's only by about .2 points in my current gear.

Again, Haste(3036)>Mastery>Crit>Haste for Demonology. Simcraft undervalues Mastery severely.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Again, Haste(3036)>Mastery>Crit>Haste for Demonology. Simcraft undervalues Mastery severely.
    Its all good and fine that you write that. And it might even catch someone like myself that have very limited Warlock expirence off guard. But not today..
    What are you basing this on?

The Meta portion of our Mastery doesn't scale with Shadowflame in Simcraft. My current gear, ran through Simcraft while at the 3036 haste breakpoint shows Crit=Mastery>Haste. If Mastery is being undervalued (Its a confirmed bug in Simcraft) then the weights are Mastery>Crit>Haste after you get 3036 for the extra Doom tick. 8064 is a viable option for the extra tick of Shadowflame as well, but if anyone tells you to go for 4717, please remind them that the Corruption breakpoint is nearly useless because of ToC/Voidray refreshing Corruption.