Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

World Record Siege of Niuzao Temple - 10:17

Hello everyone,

After many hours of wiping, we finally managed to pull off our strategy of kiting adds throughout Siege of Niuzao Temple Challenge Mode in 10:17, a world record by nearly 2 minutes! Because only a small audience really cares about Challenge Modes I don't expect everyone to be enthousiastic, but I hope we inspire some people to come up with some insane strategies of themselves.

The video of our kill, from the perspectives of our tank Maeby and our hunter Xenios.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JWRzhgXiuA

10+ Year Old Account
    This is nuts! Well done :P

Pretty clever strat to get the damage buff stack high and reset the run. Well done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Impressive!
    What doesn't kill me gives me Vengeance.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...psody/advanced

Excellent run. Great job.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    That is sick. Grats on job well done

Deleted
    That is a really good job done well there guys. Grats

Pretty weird the buff sticks through resets, looks like the only way to go with this CM will be to see who can reset with the most stacks.

That was awesome, well done guys!

Really nicely done. I'm going to be doing some Challenge Modes soon, so it is nice to see some odd strategies can work!

I wish I had this enthusiastic mates to run time attack challenges.
    Well done!

Wohoo! Xih you're beating world records!

Woah thats pretty crazy. I found this one the hardest when we got full gold just because of how hard those little add explosions hit >.<, absoloutely crazy you managed to kite them for the entire dungeon :O

Deleted
    Im Impressed.

Deleted
    I don't know much about Challenge Mode, couldn't you reset two more times to start directly at 50 stacks? (Or is the dmg taken an issue?)
    Last edited by mmoc79b51183ff; 2013-02-17 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trape View Post
    Pretty weird the buff sticks through resets, looks like the only way to go with this CM will be to see who can reset with the most stacks.
    I hope you mean "only way to get world first". *Is living proof you can get Gold without that*
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tobben View Post
    Wohoo! Xih you're beating world records!
    Yay thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowe View Post
    While this trick is very good, your boss dps was ridicilious low at the first boss & someone with a similiar strategy will beat you on the first run :/
    but their dps through the rest of the instance is 300-500% higher than others...which makes all the difference, and anyway anyone using this tactic is just copying, copying being the greatest form of flattery.

Nice run. But I'm almost certain it's not intended to keep the debuff after a reset.

i personally think challenge modes need more attention and better rewards and more realmwide recognition.