Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Fucking hell. I can't even see the video because i'm on a crappy connection right now >.<
    I don't see the problem really. Since they posted the vid, showing how they did it, it's free for everybody else to do the same.
    It's a bit of cheating in the spirit of just completing it, i guess, but it's not like they kept it secret, which makes it fair enogh.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    <snip>

You know what you said. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2013-02-22 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfatto View Post
    Nice resto gear you Elemental shaman faggot. Lol *insert funny picture cause the shaman is bad irl*
    I imagine you aren't anticipating a long and illustrious posting career here?

Deleted
    So much anger in one thread, gj Becomplex and friends.

You cheated, get over it

Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    The entire concept of speedrunning is to use whatever you can possibly find in the game to complete it as fast as possible. It doesn't matter if it was intended or not, as long as you're not using any external programs or content to gain an edge.

These guys took the game and data given to them, and found the fastest way to clear the instance with what was given to them. That's what speedrunning is about, and this run is a great example of finding every possible edge within the game to do so.
    If Blizzard is at all consistent with their past behavior, they will fix this bug, wipe the achievement, and likely ban them for a while. It would certainly be deserved. People have been slapped down for much less than this one.

Deleted
    big up to me main mans draemii, becomplex and co, keep swangin'