Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiako View Post
    Oh really? 500 APM to play a wizard and you need a macro to do it ? I dont think you know what 500 APM feels or is like sorry break it to you and this comes from someone whos main is a wizard.
    I know exactly what it is. Its smashing 3 keys at the same time 3 times per second. Its relatively a slow pace, a bare minimum. Still see no reason to do it manually. Sorry if I hurt your feelings for some reason.
    Consider using programmable mouse/keyboard. You'll be thankful to me for a good advice.
    Last edited by traen; 2013-02-20 at 07:15 PM.

I play monk and I have a TR gear set. It is brutally fast. I can do a fast run in 8 mins or take a bit of time and actually collect gold/yellows in 10-15mins.

Then when I'm "really" playing I swap gear and trying various skills/crazy things. It's fun.

I'm tempted to put together another set I read about recently. Sounds like it could be a very cheap way to do mp10. Basically, 7k armor, 1200 resists, 1200+ regen. LOW dps (like 10-20k) and health (again 10-20k) and just tank everything on you using Cyclone strike to pull em in while others kill it all. Sounds hilarious.