Thread: kinda confused

Red face kinda confused

I thought that upgrades were being taken away for 5.2 and now I am seeing them on the season 13 gear and is there still going to be a legendary pvp meta gem since they are nerfing the pve meta gems in pvp? I am sure this is all in the main mmo champion posts but I can not seem to find them so if some1 can clarify for me that would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by levin11 View Post
    I thought that upgrades were being taken away for 5.2 and now I am seeing them on the season 13 gear and is there still going to be a legendary pvp meta gem since they are nerfing the pve meta gems in pvp? I am sure this is all in the main mmo champion posts but I can not seem to find them so if some1 can clarify for me that would be awesome!
    The Pvp Meta gem has nothing to do with upgrading. And I can't imagine they would nerf the pvp meta gem for pvp. There is also nothing that says they are nerfing the pvp meta gem.

Edit: The upgrade slots you see are probably an artifact of whatever loot site you're seeing. Or theyre leaving the slots up and just taking the upgrade vendors away.

I apologize if my post was confusing. But I didnt ask if the pvp gem was being nerfed. I asked 2 questions. is there still going to be upgrading in 5.2? and.. Is there still going to be a pvp meta gem. 2 topics asked in one question my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by levin11 View Post
    I apologize if my post was confusing. But I didnt ask if the pvp gem was being nerfed. I asked 2 questions. is there still going to be upgrading in 5.2? and.. Is there still going to be a pvp meta gem. 2 topics asked in one question my bad.
    1. No upgrading till 5.3
    2. Why wouldn't there be a PvP meta gem? Just because they nerf the PvE ones FOR PvP doesn't mean PvP people would be less forced to get it if there wasn't a gem as good from PvP.

Because I went back looking for the legendary pvp meta gem with all of the resil and pvp power and I can not find it anymore? Its not mentioned in any of the posts concerning the new meta gems. So was it removed / changed or what? just forget what i said about pve gems.

pvpers don't get orange stuff

Tyrannical Primal Diamond...
    Is that the one you're looking for?

(all i had to type into google was *pvp meta gem 5.2* it was that easy to find)
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    pvpers don't get orange stuff
    No, traditionally PvEers get orange stuff and instantly transform into "skilled" PvPers.

ahh well i typed (legendary pvp meta gem 5.2) thats exactly what I was asking, if it changed, and it did. so thanks for the help.