Deleted

HC Sha of fear - Extra action macro ?

Hey there, we are working on Sha at the moment and I've been unable to find any macros that work to pass the light to another player without having to change target. We are passing it between 3 of us, myself a hunter and a warlock. I've seen many videos of people passing the light to players without ever changing targets. Would anybody be able to enlighten me on how to do so? Ideally a mouse-over macro would be best but anything that doesn't require me to change target would do!

Thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    I've been unable to find any macros that work to pass the light to another player without having to change target.
    https://www.google.ca/search?q=mouse...ient=firefox-a

Disclaimer being that I have not actually done HC sha, this should work

Code:
    /target [target=mouseover]
    /click ExtraActionButton1
    /targetlasttarget
    Or if you aren't using your focus and you know in advance which you will be putting the light on, focus the player you're going to go to (maybe during submerge or even pre-combat if its always the same), and then use this:

Code:
    /target focus
    /targetlasttarget
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

Only thing to add to Aethilus' macro is a stopcasting in the very beginning. When you have the ball you cant move and we had multiple wipes due to people not throwing the ball due to casting. Make sure you add /stopcasting as the first line.

Deleted
    Yup, stopcasting is pretty important.

Also, you can add a command that whispers the person you are throwing to. My macro is:

/stopcasting
    /target mouseover
    /run if UnitExists"target"then SendChatMessage("{star}Light on YOU! {star}","WHISPER",nil,UnitName"target")end
    /targetlasttarget

Quote Originally Posted by TUWOD View Post

Also, you can add a command that whispers the person you are throwing to. My macro is:

/stopcasting
    /target mouseover
    /run if UnitExists"target"then SendChatMessage("{star}Light on YOU! {star}","WHISPER",nil,UnitName"target")end
    /targetlasttarget
    Yeah or you can just use:

/tar mouseover
    /yell %t has light!!

Add /stopcasting as desired. I don't even know why you'd want to whisper anyone, preferably the entire raid knows who you're spamming. Unless you're 25, in which case you ignore the major mechanic, I suppose.

Last edited by Cirque; 2013-02-17 at 06:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TUWOD View Post

/stopcasting
    /target mouseover
    /targetlasttarget

Great ! I'll try that tonight then, thanks.

However wouldn't "/tar mouseover" try and target someone or a mob called "mouseover"?
    Last edited by mmoc472a5d728c; 2013-02-17 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    Great ! I'll try that tonight then, thanks.

However wouldn't "/tar mouseover" try and target someone or a mob called "mouseover"?
    yes, it would, if there was someone in your raid named "mouseover". holy shit, im name changing, you sir are brilliant.... cry healers cry ahahahha