Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    level to max, get a lot of acievments by facerolling raids, use tabards for rep. it still takes a long time and well personaly i don't see the point of it exept i would sell my char one day^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melivia View Post
    damn haha its taken me few years to get to 16,000. cant image starting again and aiming for 10,000. Min-Max guide go!
    It has taken me about 6 yrs to get 6k achievement points (without directly caring for them and extreme casual play at the start). Got about 2k achie points since I started playing again start cataclysm.

If anyone ever goes through with this, it would be great to get sort of a snapshot of your achievements when you hit 10k, so we can see which ones you went for and which you didn't.

Deleted
    This actually sounds pretty awesome idea would say six months min to get there

Yeah i can say too that it would take at least 6 months. After playing for six months and half i got my "It's over nine thousand" achievement and after playing for year now i have 13060 achi points. But in MoP it's quite easy and fast to get many achievements now so hardcore players should need 3-4 months i think

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd bet my money on Ataxus from Blood Legion if he was to participate.
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.