1. #1
    Blademaster Zots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    38

    Zots 4 Warrior PvP



    also seen on http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=226623

    A mix of Battleground crit shows and some 3v3 Arenas, this video is merely to be taken in as entertainment. Showing Arena clips are only there for those who prefer that style of PvP, not trying to show skill or whatever. I'm just a 1600 Warrior.

    Mists of Pandaria added a lot of fun to how the warrior plays in comparison to Cataclysm. I avoided filming anything from patch 5.0 because first of all warriors were doing stupid amounts of damage and it's the release patch and Blizz hasn't had a chance to balance any of the new abilities(5 stacks of Taste for Blood was just dumb :P). Second is because I wanted to get all of my T1 before starting and Honor gear is crap, I'm sure players would rather see how much damage warriors can dish out when they're decked out in full epics!

    As for Cooldowns.. yes I am popping them in just about every scene in the first half, that is what a crit show is. This is also why it is to be seen as purely entertainment. But that doesn't mean I will deny any and all feedback, infact I'd prefer it, though lets make it polite!

    My armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zots/advanced

    Addons used:
    Tidy Plates
    BG Targets
    Gladius
    xDamagefont

    Song list:
    Ephixa - Turret Error
    Tristam - Truth
    DotEXE - Run Away From Me

  2. #2
    Warrior. How exciting. :d

  3. #3
    I enjoyed it.

  4. #4
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    1,953
    While it's nothing against you, the video was very good, I just can't get excited about it. But it was nicely done. Some of those targets have 350k plus health, meaning they have a decent chance of being in dreadful+ just makes it depressing, lol.

  5. #5
    Blademaster Zots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUntsAhts View Post
    While it's nothing against you, the video was very good, I just can't get excited about it. But it was nicely done. Some of those targets have 350k plus health, meaning they have a decent chance of being in dreadful+ just makes it depressing, lol.
    I have this feeling that it's going to be just like Cata all over again. Blizzard nerfs our utility at the start, warriors are still doing crazy amounts of damage. Blizzard then nerfs our damage, warriors are left with sub-par utility and crap for damage.

  6. #6
    the music doesn't fit a warrior pvp video but overall i enjoyed watching it.

  7. #7
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    1,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Zots View Post
    I have this feeling that it's going to be just like Cata all over again. Blizzard nerfs our utility at the start, warriors are still doing crazy amounts of damage. Blizzard then nerfs our damage, warriors are left with sub-par utility and crap for damage.
    I don't really see why they got rid of Throwdown, Tbh. They should have just kept throwdown and never given Arms shockwave, especially at 20 second cd. I don't think warrior damage in general needs to be nerfed, but more like CD stacking in general, as many classes now have 2-3 CD's they can stack with pvp pop trinkets and it gets a little insane for healers to heal through.

    But nice video man, I've always wondered about doing one myself. Also, what Scrolling Combat Text font is that? I've seen a lot of people with it, is that some sort of addon package?

  8. #8
    Blademaster Zots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUntsAhts View Post
    Also, what Scrolling Combat Text font is that? I've seen a lot of people with it, is that some sort of addon package?
    The addon is called xDamagefont and you can get it from wowinterface.com

  9. #9
    all i see is Charge > Shockwave > one shot macro > huge numbers > Killing blow. (notice i didnt put skill in that)

  10. #10
    Blademaster Zots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockoma View Post
    all i see is Charge > Shockwave > one shot macro > huge numbers > Killing blow. (notice i didnt put skill in that)
    It's clearly stated in the description explaining that this is all I'm doing, rofl.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •