Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Getting hated with the Guardians of Hyjal

    Step 1: Stay around where Ysera is casting
    Step 2: Death Grip or pull an enemy player near her
    Step 3: Quickly kill the player, and jump into the Water
    Step 4: Kill the Guards that pursue you. They are vastly weaker since Cataclysm, and a well-geared Tank or such, can easily slay them
    Step 5: Killing these Guards now will roughly decrease 200 Reputation with the Guardians of Hyjal
    Step 6: Have fun, as everyone in Mount Hyjal is now your enemy

  2. #2
    Ok nice I guess. Apart from that find... Why would you want to get hated?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Ok nice I guess. Apart from that find... Why would you want to get hated?
    For funzies.

  4. #4
    Furious Guards hit like 90k on tanks. At least on pve servers.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Furious Guards hit like 90k on tanks. At least on pve servers.
    guards on PvE servers are vastly stronger than those on PvP servers. it's one of the MoP changes to encourage WPvP.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Ok nice I guess. Apart from that find... Why would you want to get hated?
    So we might learn to pick ourselves up.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I'm determined to someday make Med'an awesome. (MickyNeilson)

    ´So.. sorry to bring this up but..you know that .."thing" (Med'an).. is that "thing" cannon still?
    ...as much have some have wished otherwise, yes. (Loreology)

  7. #7
    I'm not sure why anyone would ever want to do this...But I guess it could make for some interesting Wpvp?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Ok nice I guess. Apart from that find... Why would you want to get hated?
    For RP.

    Stupid druids and their stupid trees and their stupid critters...

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    For RP.

    Stupid druids and their stupid trees and their stupid critters...
    Yeah I was bored, and it's funny to be hated by the Night Elves, considering I'm Horde anyways. Kill them and explode their corpses.

  10. #10
    Herald of the Titans Porimlys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Bebop
    Posts
    2,745
    I'm gonna do this on my warrior someday for no good reason whatsoever.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    I'm gonna do this on my warrior someday for no good reason whatsoever.
    It seems you can kill Ysera, as you can attack her, but she does not respond, and the guards make it too difficult to do it alone.

  12. #12
    on another note i saw some rogue try and solo baron geddon in hyjal.. then ran away due to the inferno almost killing him. a hunter did solo geddon down to 1 hp.. but he doesnt die.. he keeps on casting n stuff.

    never knew u could get hated with hyjal though, thats hilarious.

  13. #13
    Warchief Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Enchanted Forest near the city of Keldor
    Posts
    2,051
    Nice to see you can stil get hated. I remember back in Vanilla it paid to be hated with some factions. Shame the same cant be said here. Would love to see if you can have a quest chain with the Druids of the Flame or something, to make you friendly with them and hated by the Guardians of Hyjal :P
    Long Live Dizzy - May his boxing gloves never shrink in the wash

  14. #14
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,428
    If anyone goes out and kills Mylune, I swear I'm gonna bash your face in.
    #GamerGate has as much to do with misogyny and hatred as atheism has to do with the Big Bang Theory - belief in the BBT is completely separate to the assertion that there is no conclusive proof that any god exists. #GamerGate is about ethics in video game journalism. Misogyny is an optional extra of a vocal minority.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Inahu View Post
    If anyone goes out and kills Mylune, I swear I'm gonna bash your face in.
    Which is, ironically, reason enough for some to take a shot at her
    Quote Originally Posted by Furkel View Post
    There's always, ALWAYS a "huge uproar" about anything Blizz does, usually from people who either don't entirely understand the thing they're complaining about, or refuse to acknowledge that most players are perfectly okay with the current state of affairs. Whenever people complain that they don't listen to feedback it mostly means "they don't listen to ME ME ME".
    My new signature. Thanks.

  16. #16
    Does Malfurion greet you with a hug and a high five if you're hated with Guardians of Hyjal?

  17. #17
    Legendary! Arrashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Beautiful city of Duwang
    Posts
    6,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Does Malfurion greet you with a hug and a high five if you're hated with Guardians of Hyjal?
    Of course he does. At the end he's the guy who respond with "me gusta" to death of his wife.
    Btw is mylune killable ? Because if she is i guess i have some grinding to do.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Of course he does. At the end he's the guy who respond with "me gusta" to death of his wife.
    Btw is mylune killable ? Because if she is i guess i have some grinding to do.
    Why would you want to hurt Mylune??

    And forewarning, if you're hated with the Guardians of Hyjal, I see virtually no way to restore your reputation.

  19. #19
    Herald of the Titans Seriss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    EU-Garrosh
    Posts
    2,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Why would you want to hurt Mylune??

    And forewarning, if you're hated with the Guardians of Hyjal, I see virtually no way to restore your reputation.

    If you have the tabard, it might work. IF you got it beforehand.

  20. #20
    Herald of the Titans Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pebbleton Family Castle.
    Posts
    2,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    If you have the tabard, it might work. IF you got it beforehand.
    Don't you need friendly reputation to wear it?
    (Or just to buy it?)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •