Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What Is Your Favourite Mists of Pandaria Zone?

Out of all the new zones added in Mists of Pandaria (this includes raids, dungeons, BG's, etc.), what is your one absolute favourite and why?

My favourite is probably the one most people love the most: Dread Wastes. I have two reasons for this: first, I love the story of the Klaxxi, and 2, the look and feel of the zone is awesome in my opinion and was a nice change from all the green.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jade Forest because of all the details in the landscape.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thinking about each zone separately , i pretty much detest them all :P

Prob dread wastes simply because it felt much shorter than other zones :S

Deleted
    Valley of the 4 Winds and Vale of Eternal Blossoms.

Icecrown.... o wait you said MoP... there isnt one
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

I really like how mogushan vaults' layout and how it feels. (Its still a zone, right?)

For world zone, I'd say kun-lai summit.

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Icecrown.... o wait you said MoP... there isnt one
    Then why even comment?

OT: A tie between Valley and Dread.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Dread Wastes was the only zone where I wanted to progress the questline. The other zones all had boring quests, usually fighting boring monsters.

Visually: Jade Forest > Four Winds > Vale > Dread > Krasarang > Kun Lai > Townlong
    Story/Questing: Dread > Four Winds > Krasarang > Jade > Kun Lai > Vale > Townlong

Townlong Steppes is my least favourite zone by far. Four Winds is a good allround zone. Nice, quick questing and looks good on the eye.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well tbh i don't have any big "oh woow" feeling in any pandaria zone. At least not in the way like i crossed dark protal for the 1st time or fight in icecrown. But Dread wastes are nice, also it looks like Isle of Thunder can be cool zone with dark atmosphere.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Visual: Jade > Vale > Summit > Karasang > Townlong > 4 Winds > Wastes

Story: Jade > Karasang > Summit > Townlong > Wastes > 4 Winds > Vale

Difficulty/Time: Summit > Jade > 4 Winds > Townlong > Karasang > Wastes (Vale not counted)

Overall: Jade Forest > Karasang Wilds > Kun'Lai Summit > Townlong Steppes > Vale of Eternal Blossoms > Valley of the Four Winds > Dread Wastes
    Last edited by Slowpoke is a Gamer; 2013-02-16 at 10:30 PM.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Jade Forest is simply amazing, best story, best visuals, best everything. It's kind of sad that the rest of Pandaria sucks when questing, all the zones are visually stunning in their own way though. Dread Wastes has to be the one I dislike the most, it looks cool and all, but the quests, please make then stop!

It still is my favorite continent of those that have been added in expansions though, I only find Townlong as the only zone I don't care for at all, where as with Northrend and Outland I found zones like Dragonblight, Borean Tundra, Howling Fjord, Netherstorm, Zangarmarsh and Shadowmoon Valley extremely bland.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kun Lai or Jade for me. Four winds is boring as hell, dread wastes is just...dread-ful, karasang is meh, blossom is so-so

10+ Year Old Account
    Reserving overall judgement 'til I see Isle of the Thunder King, but so far Kun Lai summit is my favorite. Has the coolest raid, a big Sha, lots of frosty peaks and hidden secrets - yep, pretty fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jade Forest and Dread Wastes, both in terms of quests and looks. Valley was really the only one with quests I wasn't super excited about, and southern Kun Lai is kinda ugly (although I love the mountains in the north).

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Jade Forest and Dread Wastes, both in terms of quests and looks. Valley was really the only one with quests I wasn't super excited about, and southern Kun Lai is kinda ugly (although I love the mountains in the north).
    I guess someone doesn't like virmen :P

Deleted
    ill just say Wandering Isle
    But I love how every zone in Outland has a distinct theme. Pandaria, not so much

10+ Year Old Account
    Kun-Lai Summit
    Black Lives Matter

The Vale of Eternal Blossoms is the first zone that really made me think, "Wow, freaking beautiful landscape and scenery here." That, and the Shrine of the Two Moons was surprisingly impressive as well for a city hub; great architecture, feel, and layout.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    I guess someone doesn't like virmen :P
    I hated the Horde questline in Jade Forest. Why? Because the Hozen were just 24/7 poop jokes. Virmen would have made better allies for the Horde, and would have been funny for more than just 13-15 year olds.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)