Thread: MoP RBG tanks

Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1
    Blademaster Subzeronoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burning Legion EU
    Posts
    33

    MoP RBG tanks

    Hello,

    I can't really play MoP beta so I wanted to ask you guys that played beta MoP if Warrios are still going to be best Flag Carries in RBGs? I know you can't really say for sure but what do you think?
    Find your teammates for RBG -> Cross-Realm RBGs EU IRC Channel: #RBG.eu @ irc.quakenet.org

  2. #2
    no warriors will not be the best FC,ers in mop.i sure hope arms makes a come back or we are fucked

    anyway here are a few links that break down the class tanks in pvp.blood dk and monks will be the best.

    http://youtu.be/R6e6CIRkw2A
    http://youtu.be/KXkQbJ0TPBQ

    best video

    http://youtu.be/K61Qei07798
    Last edited by meathead; 2012-08-05 at 10:54 PM.

  3. #3
    Pit Lord Malgru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    My computer chair
    Posts
    2,410
    ^^ They said nothing about monks.

    edit: oh, you added a video.
    Last edited by Malgru; 2012-08-06 at 12:12 PM.

  4. #4
    Blademaster Subzeronoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burning Legion EU
    Posts
    33
    Well we all know that Blood DKs are OP with self-healing abilities... even now they are the best pvp tanks when it comes to healing... but RBG Tanks are mostly about mobility... not self-healing. Also none mentioned about that warriors are gaining a new 4-set PvP bonus giving Heroic Leap a movement-impairment-clearing effect, the banners that are intervene-targets, and, should you chose it, Avatar, giving you 20 seconds of immunity to movement-impairing effects.
    Find your teammates for RBG -> Cross-Realm RBGs EU IRC Channel: #RBG.eu @ irc.quakenet.org

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    ^^ They said nothing about monks.
    there is another video and he breaks down every tank spec in game and shows how they work in pvp.scroll around the posters video section,you know try a little?

    here is the video i was talking about-a nice break down of all tank classes and there ability's.


    http://youtu.be/K61Qei07798

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-05 at 06:56 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Subzeronoh View Post
    Well we all know that Blood DKs are OP with self-healing abilities... even now they are the best pvp tanks when it comes to healing... but RBG Tanks are mostly about mobility... not self-healing. Also none mentioned about that warriors are gaining a new 4-set PvP bonus giving Heroic Leap a movement-impairment-clearing effect, the banners that are intervene-targets, and, should you chose it, Avatar, giving you 20 seconds of immunity to movement-impairing effects.

    warriors do not get rage from damage taken anymore = huge pvp nerf.warriors of all spces are having rage problems on beta,changing rage again is just a straight up nerf.
    Last edited by meathead; 2012-08-05 at 10:59 PM.

  6. #6
    omg, stop linking that anbraxxis guy. He doesn't know anything about PvP. Just watch some of his play videos. He is bad, stop linking him. Warriors are still strong for the same reason they have always been strong. Mobility.

  7. #7
    [QUOTE=Tyrean;17857494]omg, stop linking that anbraxxis guy. He doesn't know anything about PvP. Just watch some of his play videos. He is bad, stop linking him. Warriors are still strong for the same reason they have always been strong. Mobility.[/QUOTE

    1. find me a better video breaking down FC'ers for mop.hes has some of the best mop pvp videos on youtube.

    2. "Warriors are still strong for the same reason they have always been strong. Mobility."


    you are talking like warriors are actually good on live.prot is but arms and fury are not.lots of warrior changes in mop,like no rage from damage taken "big pvp nerf"watch the video and you might learn something.or do you really think that blizz will make sure monks are an average tank when mop goes live?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Subzeronoh View Post
    Well we all know that Blood DKs are OP with self-healing abilities... even now they are the best pvp tanks when it comes to healing... but RBG Tanks are mostly about mobility... not self-healing. Also none mentioned about that warriors are gaining a new 4-set PvP bonus giving Heroic Leap a movement-impairment-clearing effect, the banners that are intervene-targets, and, should you chose it, Avatar, giving you 20 seconds of immunity to movement-impairing effects.
    Death's Advanced is now accessible as Blood, so that def ups mobility.

    Not to mention Desecrated Ground, a second trinket, or even Gorefiends Grasp, to get that rouge who is tailing you pulled to someone else. Also, they have access to a full absorb AMS, a shorter Icebound Fort, utter craziness. Also, if PVP power will scale with Death Strike, the healing will be more absurd then ever. I would expect Blood to be a very viable choice.
    Last edited by GrepherDK; 2012-08-06 at 03:24 AM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    you are talking like warriors are actually good on live.prot is but arms and fury are not.lots of warrior changes in mop,like no rage from damage taken "big pvp nerf"watch the video and you might learn something.or do you really think that blizz will make sure monks are an average tank when mop goes live?
    I am sorry, I thought the title of this thread was RBG tanks? Yes, warriors are the ferrari of RBG tanks on live. Then a tie between DK/Feral then way in the back is paladin. The reason why warriors are so much better? Mobility. The ability to get out of a smokebomb and evade attackers. the other classes cannot do it nearly as well as a warrior. Yes, most classes get huge QoL improvements in MoP to make them all closer so expect to see more of each type of tank in RBGs. I suspect that DKS will just DA out of bombs, monks will roll out, paladins will freedom out (can do it twice once it is bug fixed), and ferals will leap out.

    About annbraxxis though, to say that he has the best MoP videos out there is not saying much when there are almost no choices. I have had to watch some of his terrible videos just to see some resto druid play in MoP because I am too lazy to level mine to 90 to see. He is a bad player and if you actually pay attention to the breakdown of his RBG team he has no idea on anything past 1700 level play.

    Oh, and warriors right now are stupid broken because of the way PvP power scales with percentage health heals. I.E. their talent that heals them for 3% of their health below 35%. They live forever. Get on beta and try to take down any spec warrior with that talent, it takes forever.

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-06 at 02:12 PM ----------

    Blood could be strong, yes. Couple of points though, the DA will be a huge buff to DKs in RBG and desecrated ground will be pretty strong as well. However, you cannot glyph icebound fort as blood because that is your only damage reduction. You glyph that as unholy or frost because all you care about is the stun break, but for Blood you need the damage reduction. PvP currently does not scale with death strike as far as I know, in beta I am still rolling around in my full cata pvp gear at level 87 and it does not up my death strike numbers to the same point that it is affecting other heals. There are some other big changes for DKs you forgot, the ghoul sac being upped to 50% of health is big, 1 sec GCD is HUGE, purgatory is big, blood tap being changed back to not on GCD is huge, scent of blood change is big. But we are getting some nerfs as well, our passive mitigation is down and our reliance on hit/exp to land DS heals is a big deal.

    Yes, Blood gets pretty strong but I can say the same thing for all the other tanks as well. Each tank gets access to good mobility, good healing and pretty good control. I look forward to RBGs with more than two prot warriors...

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    I am sorry, I thought the title of this thread was RBG tanks? Yes, warriors are the ferrari of RBG tanks on live. Then a tie between DK/Feral then way in the back is paladin. The reason why warriors are so much better? Mobility. The ability to get out of a smokebomb and evade attackers. the other classes cannot do it nearly as well as a warrior. Yes, most classes get huge QoL improvements in MoP to make them all closer so expect to see more of each type of tank in RBGs. I suspect that DKS will just DA out of bombs, monks will roll out, paladins will freedom out (can do it twice once it is bug fixed), and ferals will leap out.

    About annbraxxis though, to say that he has the best MoP videos out there is not saying much when there are almost no choices. I have had to watch some of his terrible videos just to see some resto druid play in MoP because I am too lazy to level mine to 90 to see. He is a bad player and if you actually pay attention to the breakdown of his RBG team he has no idea on anything past 1700 level play.

    Oh, and warriors right now are stupid broken because of the way PvP power scales with percentage health heals. I.E. their talent that heals them for 3% of their health below 35%. They live forever. Get on beta and try to take down any spec warrior with that talent, it takes forever.

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-06 at 02:12 PM ----------

    Blood could be strong, yes. Couple of points though, the DA will be a huge buff to DKs in RBG and desecrated ground will be pretty strong as well. However, you cannot glyph icebound fort as blood because that is your only damage reduction. You glyph that as unholy or frost because all you care about is the stun break, but for Blood you need the damage reduction. PvP currently does not scale with death strike as far as I know, in beta I am still rolling around in my full cata pvp gear at level 87 and it does not up my death strike numbers to the same point that it is affecting other heals. There are some other big changes for DKs you forgot, the ghoul sac being upped to 50% of health is big, 1 sec GCD is HUGE, purgatory is big, blood tap being changed back to not on GCD is huge, scent of blood change is big. But we are getting some nerfs as well, our passive mitigation is down and our reliance on hit/exp to land DS heals is a big deal.

    Yes, Blood gets pretty strong but I can say the same thing for all the other tanks as well. Each tank gets access to good mobility, good healing and pretty good control. I look forward to RBGs with more than two prot warriors...

    "I am sorry, I thought the title of this thread was RBG tanks?
    "
    L2R- the title of this thread is MoP RBG tanks-you talkign about warrior tanks on live has nothing to do with MOP.


    "About annbraxxis though, to say that he has the best MoP videos out there is not saying much when there are almost no choices"


    never said hes has the best pvp videos,i said he has some of the best mop pvp videos on youtube.watch that blood dk/frost vidoes - i think that DK is a glad,watch the video you can here it for yourself.reguardless,he does a good job of show casing MOP,do you disagree with that?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    you are talking like warriors are actually good on live.prot is but arms and fury are not.lots of warrior changes in mop,like no rage from damage taken "big pvp nerf"watch the video and you might learn something.or do you really think that blizz will make sure monks are an average tank when mop goes live?
    Dude, you brought up live. L2R? I am actually talking about MoP and illustrating the point that currently on live it is warrior or nothing and in MoP it should be pretty wide open. I feel like you might be annbraxiss because your level of comprehension is about on par with his...

    EDIT: Anyway, I feel like I am getting trolled by you so don't bother quoting me again cause I won't bite anymore.

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-06 at 03:14 PM ----------

    Wow, I remember watching that video before a while back and turning it off when the whole first section was him just running from point a to point b as if that is what was important in flag games... I decided to give it a watch again and boy he has no idea. The DK section is pretty terrible I could break it down more but anyone who has played a DK will instantly see the terribleness of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K61Qe...ailpage#t=301s to that particular point. Just so hard to watch this guy...

    And yes, while there may not be that much theorycrafting on YOUTUBE for MoP, there is plenty using the written word. I would suggest looking for that and reading some.

  12. #12
    With all the holy power generators now, i think a good pally can do great

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    Dude, you brought up live. L2R? I am actually talking about MoP and illustrating the point that currently on live it is warrior or nothing and in MoP it should be pretty wide open. I feel like you might be annbraxiss because your level of comprehension is about on par with his...

    EDIT: Anyway, I feel like I am getting trolled by you so don't bother quoting me again cause I won't bite anymore.

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-06 at 03:14 PM ----------

    Wow, I remember watching that video before a while back and turning it off when the whole first section was him just running from point a to point b as if that is what was important in flag games... I decided to give it a watch again and boy he has no idea. The DK section is pretty terrible I could break it down more but anyone who has played a DK will instantly see the terribleness of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K61Qe...ailpage#t=301s to that particular point. Just so hard to watch this guy...

    And yes, while there may not be that much theorycrafting on YOUTUBE for MoP, there is plenty using the written word. I would suggest looking for that and reading some.
    " Warriors are still strong for the same reason they have always been strong. Mobility."

    does always mean mop,nope-always means past/current pvp seasons.like i said you brought it up.no im not annbraxiss,hes posts on mmo under the same name,annbraxiss.

    "Wow, I remember watching that video before a while back and turning it off when the whole first section was him just running from point a to point b as if that is what was important in flag games."

    all he did was show how fast one tank can get from point A to B,why is that bad?you think MOP pvp "tanks" will be wide open,why?so you agree with me that warrior tanks will not be the best fc'ers,right?
    by the way your the dam troll,you responded to my post not the other way around.you sit here call my me annbraxiss and call me a troll when i have not done anything close to that.i posted a few videos and said warriors will not be the best fc'ers come mop "and you agree with me"so you show me some videos of tanks in mop "pvp" ranked from top to bottom.what ever your problem is with annbraxiss is just that,your problem.

  14. #14
    Warrior are still strong (meaning in mop) for the same reason they have always been. Mobility. I don't care how fast a tank can run from point a to point b because when you have stacks (read: every game that matters) you are capped at 100% anyway. Druids, 100%. Warriors 100% (BUT they can leap, intervene, charge). Paladins, 100%, DKs 100%.

    Warriors actually get stronger in MoP if you ask me. Leap can be glyphed down to 30 seconds, you can charge twice before incurring the cooldown, second wind is affected by pvp power so it is healing waaaay too much, 10 yard AoE spell interrupt, can use mass spell reflect, can get a ranged 30 sec cooldown stun, or become immune to CC for 20 seconds. Most of your defensive skills cost no rage (thunderclap generates rage, heroic throw silence is free, pummel is free, disarm is free, last stand is free, shield wall is free, intimidating shout is free, demoralizing shout is free and buffed, spell reflect is free, intervene is free, rallying cry is free, shockwave is free, banner is free and you can use it to get distance)

    The only things that require rage are shield block, shield barrier and some DPS moves. You still have ways to generate rage while not in melee range of something but more importantly you can generate range very quickly if needed. No other class can do that (maybe monks with roll) because all of their movement is nerfed to nothing when you have stacks on you.

    Warriors still shaping up to be pretty strong in MoP, just not totally dominate as they are now. The other classes have different kinds of tools but the warrior is still king of movement. (example would be if you are skirmishing in mid 10v10 and your team manages to down the EFC. A warrior has the ability to outrun enemy team while the other classes do not so easily assuming you have stacks)

    Of course other classes are having other appealing perks. All of them have tools to escape smokebombs which do not exist on live. Some have higher self healing and as such maybe could take on more with less defense with them (DK). Some have more skills to boost your team (paladin), some have more ability to CC (druid). I am honestly not sure on the monk.

    Basic point is that you can take all of them in MoP and it can work. Some will be better than others for some setups, sure. Some will be better simply because of the player between chair and keyboard. You won't zone in and have your whole team sigh relief when you see the enemy FC is a blood DK and as such can be silenced and disarmed into oblivion while not being able to get out of a smokebomb.

  15. #15
    Moderator Yvaelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    4,922
    Monks have 30s cooldown on 70% movement speed 6s duration sprint that dispels roots and snares off them. They can roll every 15 seconds, and they have some kind of Charge. Their mobility is going to be comparable or better than warriors for flag carriers. Whats more, their stagger mastery mechanic makes it pretty much impossible to damage spike them - which means it's not enough to throw CC at their healers, burst him, drop a smoke bomb and hope he dies like any other tank class - since all your damage effectively becomes a dot over the next 20 seconds or something.

    I don't think warriors will be bad FCs, they'll be second best i think - brewmasters will be best.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

  16. #16
    Warrior are still strong (meaning in mop) for the same reason they have always been. Mobility.

    you are still talking about current/past pvp seasons,why.dont say i brought them up and when i show you did,you just repeat yourself.

    second wind is affected by pvp power so it is healing waaaay too much

    2nd wind is not much compared to some of the healing on beta atm.2nd wind only kicks in at -35% health.recup heals for more then that alone.

    can use mass spell reflect,
    why would a prot "or any warrior" take MSR?safeguard is the way to go.30 sec root brake is way to good to pass up.also prot lost CB.you can talk about rage free moves for warriors all you want.the bottom line is warriors need rage and we do not get that for damage taken any more.its a straight up nerf.

    Warriors still shaping up to be pretty strong in MoP, just not totally dominate as they are now.

    i never said prot warriors will suck,all i said was they will not be the best FC'ers in game and we both agree with that.warriors are still having issues on beta,that goes for all 3 specs and yes rage is part of that.so how good warriors will be remains to be seen.

    on a side note "like i said b4" i hope that arms makes a come back.without prot warriors being the go to tank on live,warriors got nothing else in pvp.arms and fury are dead weight in pvp atm.if prot wars get replaced by a better tank "monks/dks"we will have no pvp spec, if arms does not change.

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-06 at 06:13 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill View Post
    Monks have 30s cooldown on 70% movement speed 6s duration sprint that dispels roots and snares off them. They can roll every 15 seconds, and they have some kind of Charge. Their mobility is going to be comparable or better than warriors for flag carriers. Whats more, their stagger mastery mechanic makes it pretty much impossible to damage spike them - which means it's not enough to throw CC at their healers, burst him, drop a smoke bomb and hope he dies like any other tank class - since all your damage effectively becomes a dot over the next 20 seconds or something.

    I don't think warriors will be bad FCs, they'll be second best i think - brewmasters will be best.
    agree,warriors should still be good but monks will be the best.no good rbg will take the 2nd best tank,monks will be the tank of choice.besides we all know monks will be OP'ed in more ways then one when mop goes live.
    Last edited by meathead; 2012-08-06 at 10:11 PM.

  17. #17
    you are still talking about current/past pvp seasons,why.dont say i brought them up and when i show you did,you just repeat yourself.

    Sigh. I am saying that they are strong now and CURRENTLY in beta as well. Geez learn to read guy.

    2nd wind is not much compared to some of the healing on beta atm.2nd wind only kicks in at -35% health.recup heals for more then that alone.

    Yeah, because rogues FC so much right now and we are talking about tanks in RBG right?

    why would a prot "or any warrior" take MSR?safeguard is the way to go.30 sec root brake is way to good to pass up.also prot lost CB.you can talk about rage free moves for warriors all you want.the bottom line is warriors need rage and we do not get that for damage taken any more.its a straight up nerf.

    I am saying it is an option. Might be good for some dot cleave defense. Most will take safeguard yes. As for the rage, the only thing you spend rage on as a RBG tank is offensive moves. So all the rage you do get can be used for shield block and shield barrier. again, learn to read guy.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    you are still talking about current/past pvp seasons,why.dont say i brought them up and when i show you did,you just repeat yourself.

    Sigh. I am saying that they are strong now and CURRENTLY in beta as well. Geez learn to read guy.

    2nd wind is not much compared to some of the healing on beta atm.2nd wind only kicks in at -35% health.recup heals for more then that alone.

    Yeah, because rogues FC so much right now and we are talking about tanks in RBG right?

    why would a prot "or any warrior" take MSR?safeguard is the way to go.30 sec root brake is way to good to pass up.also prot lost CB.you can talk about rage free moves for warriors all you want.the bottom line is warriors need rage and we do not get that for damage taken any more.its a straight up nerf.

    I am saying it is an option. Might be good for some dot cleave defense. Most will take safeguard yes. As for the rage, the only thing you spend rage on as a RBG tank is offensive moves. So all the rage you do get can be used for shield block and shield barrier. again, learn to read guy.
    Sigh. I am saying that they are strong now and CURRENTLY in beta as well. Geez learn to read guy

    you just keep repeating yourself,then you go back on what you said.warriors are good now and always have been because of mobility.that like i said b4 means past,you are the one that brought that up,L2R.

    Yeah, because rogues FC so much right now and we are talking about tanks in RBG right?

    who said anything about rogue FC'ers besides you?i gave an example of how out of whack healing is on beta atm.you want to say warriors have OP'ed self heals "lol" but fail to bring up other tanks and dps specs have far better healing then warrior have ever had."Some have higher self healing"thats your quote kid,not mine.you saying something like that then turn around and say prot warriors have OP'ed healing makes you look dumb.

    "As for the rage, the only thing you spend rage on as a RBG tank is offensive moves. So all the rage you do get can be used for shield block and shield barrier. again, learn to read guy. "

    not sure but i think you just contradicted yourself right?we have to spend our rage on offensives moves,then you say use rage for shield block and shield barrier.i think they are defensive's cds right?maybe you need to L2R,right?how much rage does MSR cost?the rage change "nerf" will change warrior game play.no rage from damage taken is not good.say what you want but we both know this.if a warrior is running a flag and a caster is dpsing him from 40 yards away,what does a warrior do to get the 60 rage "or whatever" is need to pop shield barrier or SR?
    Last edited by meathead; 2012-08-07 at 01:46 PM.

  19. #19
    I have watched every Anbraxis video and he is a terrible Prot Warrior. I haven't watched his videos about the other specs because I don't care.

    Tyrean hit everything on the meathead (LEWL). Mass Spell Reflect was ridiculous when it was in the game before, it will be ridiculous again. SO MUCH UTILITY and all the Anbraxis Bandwagon Whiner Brigade can think about is that you don't generate rage as much in MoP. That's because.....wait for it...you don't need rage for hardly any abilities anymore! How can you not be excited about that?

    The fact that during his duels in STV against the other two warriors he didn't shout, or clap, or disarm and all he was trying to do was spam shield slam to get enough rage to blow a big defensive cooldown means that he was wrongfully exaggerating his terrible playstyle to illustrate a false claim. He didn't even leap out to charge back in to stun and lower any damage! He simply played terrible and had two DPS attack him to show how "worthless warriors are at RBG tanking in MoP". That isn't a stance of warriors aren't the sole option anymore, that's the stance of WARRIORS ARE WORTHLESS AS RBG TANKS, which simply isn't true.

    All the tank classes are getting refined so that they can be used in RBG's, compared to now where it's Warrior Or Bust unless your are a stellar player (Eldacar and his Prot Pally). This chicken little stuff has got to stop. This is akin to all the people complaining about what Prot Pally gameplay was gonna be like when they were changing the way everything worked because 9696969 for all of eternity was an unparalleled amount of fun (ProTip: It wasn't).

    Meathead, you aren't even making compelling arguments, you are arguing semantics and not content because that is all you can latch on to. I wouldn't be suprised either if you were Anbraxis himself, judging by all of your MMO-Champ posts.

    I for one welcome nearly every change to Prot PvP, and I look forward to playing against every bad team that is convinced they shouldn't use a Warrior FC because of some video of a terrible Prot Warrior telling them they are bad.

    On top of all of that, like hundreds of people have said before and many more will say after, don't get all butthurt about beta. There WILL be a lot more balancing, not even all the skills are set in stone yet and they change some entirely during the beta when they don't work.

    Edit: I remember Anbraxis saying that because of the changes to Blood that it will be the best. Yes they get more survivability against a few melee, but you can still blow them up in a disarm at 5 stacks.

    TLDR: STFUWEGETAVATAR
    Last edited by Greedybeaver; 2012-08-07 at 05:10 PM.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedybeaver View Post
    I have watched every Anbraxis video and he is a terrible Prot Warrior. I haven't watched his videos about the other specs because I don't care.

    Tyrean hit everything on the meathead (LEWL). Mass Spell Reflect was ridiculous when it was in the game before, it will be ridiculous again. SO MUCH UTILITY and all the Anbraxis Bandwagon Whiner Brigade can think about is that you don't generate rage as much in MoP. That's because.....wait for it...you don't need rage for hardly any abilities anymore! How can you not be excited about that?

    The fact that during his duels in STV against the other two warriors he didn't shout, or clap, or disarm and all he was trying to do was spam shield slam to get enough rage to blow a big defensive cooldown means that he was wrongfully exaggerating his terrible playstyle to illustrate a false claim. He didn't even leap out to charge back in to stun and lower any damage! He simply played terrible and had two DPS attack him to show how "worthless warriors are at RBG tanking in MoP". That isn't a stance of warriors aren't the sole option anymore, that's the stance of WARRIORS ARE WORTHLESS AS RBG TANKS, which simply isn't true.

    All the tank classes are getting refined so that they can be used in RBG's, compared to now where it's Warrior Or Bust unless your are a stellar player (Eldacar and his Prot Pally). This chicken little stuff has got to stop. This is akin to all the people complaining about what Prot Pally gameplay was gonna be like when they were changing the way everything worked because 9696969 for all of eternity was an unparalleled amount of fun (ProTip: It wasn't).

    Meathead, you aren't even making compelling arguments, you are arguing semantics and not content because that is all you can latch on to. I wouldn't be suprised either if you were Anbraxis himself, judging by all of your MMO-Champ posts.

    I for one welcome nearly every change to Prot PvP, and I look forward to playing against every bad team that is convinced they shouldn't use a Warrior FC because of some video of a terrible Prot Warrior telling them they are bad.

    On top of all of that, like hundreds of people have said before and many more will say after, don't get all butthurt about beta. There WILL be a lot more balancing, not even all the skills are set in stone yet and they change some entirely during the beta when they don't work.

    Edit: I remember Anbraxis saying that because of the changes to Blood that it will be the best. Yes they get more survivability against a few melee, but you can still blow them up in a disarm at 5 stacks.

    TLDR: STFUWEGETAVATAR
    wtf are you even talking about?i'm sure you andtyrean are the same person.i posted a video of tanks on beta,big fucking deal.post a better one.all you have done is talk shit.

    aging i never said warriors will be the worst FC'ers in mop,i said they will not be the best L2R,big difference.you reall think monks will not the best tanks?

    "all the Anbraxis Bandwagon Whiner Brigade can think about is that you don't generate rage as much in MoP. That's because.....wait for it...you don't need rage for hardly any abilities anymore! How can you not be excited about that?"

    thats because its no longer rage,but rather energy.and really why do you hate anbraxis so much?i no nothing about him,by the sound of it you do.

    i just figured it all out and im loling hard .the hole problem is you come in here talking like you know everything about wow's pvp.well i just looked you up on the armory and you have never hit 2k in rbgs or 1550 in arena,lmfao! good day to you troll
    Last edited by meathead; 2012-08-07 at 06:35 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •