Moonking Hatchling battle pet.

Blizzard Store sells the Moonking Hatchling battle pet.

I already have this pet but the pet journal displays HORDE and ALLIANCE version under the same name.

Blizzard Store displays the alliance version only.

Is there a way to get HORDE version too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    Blizzard Store sells the Moonking Hatchling battle pet.

I already have this pet but the pet journal displays HORDE and ALLIANCE version under the same name.

Blizzard Store displays the alliance version only.

Is there a way to get HORDE version too?
    Alliance characters get the Alliance one, and vice versa.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, there isn't. They become unselectable cross faction

The same with argent gruntling and its human counterpart.

Yup there is a way to get the Horde Version! Roll a Hordie It'll be there in your list and when you summon it it will be the Horde version Sadly you can't use the Horde one on Alliance toons and vice versa But you do get both!

Just checked on my Horde toon.

I cant use the alliance one and the horde one is still in GREY, what do i do?

Thats really strange, You should perhaps open a ticket^ (You getting a grey summon button for both versions? )

1) I go on horde toon.
    2) I press pet battle tab:
    3) I check for Moonking hatchling
    4) Alliance moonking shows with colors, Horde mooking shows on grey
    5) I try to summon Alliance moonking and the button that says "Summon" is in grey.
    6) I try to put it on a pet battle slot (one of the 3 slots) and it doesnt work.

All I can advise is opening a ticket and asking a Games Master for some help, I have no idea why it's not working for you, as it works perfectly fine on my characters. Have you levelled your Alliance on up at all? Mines are still both level 1, maybe levelling one up bugs the other out causing this issue. If both are level 1 then I am stumped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glitch, your avatar and sig is just.... so... dam Cute, Gah. I'm under attack by cuteness! O.o

Guess i will, THANK YOU Vanellope!

10+ Year Old Account

Because they are still separate pets.

The Argent Gruntling and the Guild vendor pets are as well. You can buy both, on different factions, you just can't summon them on the opposite faction. The same is valid for the moonkin pets: they're faction specific, so you need to get both to get credit on them. You'd have to buy the horde one to have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Glitch, your avatar and sig is just.... so... dam Cute, Gah. I'm under attack by cuteness! O.o
    :3 Thank you <3 Honestly fell in love with her when i watched Wreck It Ralph She's adorable! and reminds me of my little sister (even though she is 23 now haha)

Guess i will, THANK YOU Vanellope!
    Sorry I couldn't be more helpful I hope they can fix it for you!

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 11:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Because they are still separate pets.

The Argent Gruntling and the Guild vendor pets are as well. You can buy both, on different factions, you just can't summon them on the opposite faction. The same is valid for the moonkin pets: they're faction specific, so you need to get both to get credit on them. You'd have to buy the horde one to have it.
    I only bought the moonkin hatchling once, and have both horde and alliance versions.You automatically get the Horde version when you make a Horde Toon and vice versa, You just cannot use the Horde version on your Alliance toon, and vice versa.

No need to buy 2 moonkin hatchlings, there is only one for sale on the store, because they aren't seperate items as such (in that there isn't a horde one to buy nor an Alliance, just a moonkin hatchling that changes summonability (is that even a word?? haha) based on which faction you are on at the time.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    I only bought the moonkin hatchling once, and have both horde and alliance versions.You automatically get the Horde version when you make a Horde Toon and vice versa, You just cannot use the Horde version on your Alliance toon, and vice versa.

No need to buy 2 moonkin hatchlings, there is only one for sale on the store, because they aren't seperate items as such (in that there isn't a horde one to buy nor an Alliance, just a moonkin hatchling that changes summonability (is that even a word?? haha) based on which faction you are on at the time.)
    I see. I stand corrected then. I thought it'd behave like the other similar pets. Seems I was wrong then. Thanks for correcting me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    I see. I stand corrected then. I thought it'd behave like the other similar pets. Seems I was wrong then. Thanks for correcting me.
    It's easy enough to have thought that though it's not really clear on the store, and when I first bought mines I didn't realise I'd get the Horde one too, as all my toons were Alliance at that time, wasn't until I made a Hordie and saw it in my pet UI that I realised

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 11:58 PM ----------

Hordie

Alliance

Just for the sake of clarity!

Would deffo open a ticket if one isn't being summonable.

I have the Moonkin hatchling on both my Alliance and Horde characters. However, I received both of them in the mail back before all pets were account-wide. I believe that because I learned both of them back then I am able to summon both of them, whereas now you only receive one or the other. I could be totally wrong, however; its just a theory.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."