Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Depom View Post
    Time to invent special nose make-up for men.
    They actually do that ;D! It's called contouring.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    You should go read up on lipstick. It is heavily theorized to be used for a very special subconscious reason.

To make it look like something... else...
    It's also theorized by a prominent figure in psychology that women envy our hangdang. I don't know if there's much truth to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    Wanted to quote this because yeah, it's really disturbing. It's just makeup, it's not a miniskirt the size of a belt with a see-through top. I wear makeup every now and then and some people actually call me a prude. Aren't they in for a surprise when I let them know that the lipstick I wear is code for megaslut.
    One of the things I've noticed is that the type of guys to (generally) decry makeup are usually pretty unhappy with their love lives. They think a backhanded compliment in the form of "you're too pretty for makeup" will work without realizing they are tacking on "... and my word is final" to the end.

Perhaps more curious is why they do it over the internet to people they will likely never meet. I'd hypothesize that they are so dissatisfied with their own lives, the internet and reality are starting to merge. Only for them to realize even this merger isn't much better because of their appalling people skills.

EDIT: These guys also tend to be bitter and almost hate women too. Very strange.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.