Media Gurus - I need help finding a media artifact!

For a mini-thesus I am working on I need to find a media artifact to use as a test subject for applicable theories.

The Media Artifact must contain:

- Cell phone, text, IM, or email use
    - misconstrued messages resulting from the text based communication
    - preferably body language that would otherwise clarify the message had the two parties been in face-to-face contact

I really don't watch TV or movies much, tend to be more a documentary person, and would really appreciate some help for those of you who might have a few scenes that meet any of the criteria. A youtube link to the scene would be very appreciated if you can supply it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krangh View Post
    For a mini-thesus I am working on I need to find a media artifact to use as a test subject for applicable theories.

The Media Artifact must contain:

- Cell phone, text, IM, or email use
    - misconstrued messages resulting from the text based communication
    - preferably body language that would otherwise clarify the message had the two parties been in face-to-face contact

I really don't watch TV or movies much, tend to be more a documentary person, and would really appreciate some help for those of you who might have a few scenes that meet any of the criteria. A youtube link to the scene would be very appreciated if you can supply it.

Did you just quote me and not add any content? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Krangh View Post
    Did you just quote me and not add any content? Lol
    He posted this youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=3JJv4TvURj4