Looking for Daytime raiding Guild. <Bal Boomy>

Hello there, i've been looking for a daytime raiding guild since last year and haven't yet to find out. I am Heroid DS Experienced, 6/6reg MSV 3/6 Reg HOF, and just want to experience it all by doing heroics yet again. I've been playing wow since wrath and raided since early cata, though the server im on is quite mid pop and people raid during nights. I work during the night but im off 2 days out of the week tuesd/wed and that is just not enough for some people since they require atleast 3-4 days to raid and make progression.

Here is my armory and yes i am willing to transfer to a server to raid.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...estland/simple

Thanks for reading and hope someone atleast responds

Heya Oculus,

As a main spec boomkin since BC it's nice to see other laser-chickens pewpewing in game

I would like to talk to you about our 25 man team here at Ante Meridiem - you can find me at our website: www-dot-amwow-dot-net or in game (pippilongear#1561).

The <Ante Meridiem> AM Raid Team raids from 8:45am to noon, EST, Fridays, Saturdays, and Mondays on Stormrage, Alliance. We're a 25man team that's been raiding since Vanilla, and we're looking for exceptional players as we begin our journey through the Mists. Our progression in Heroic Dragon Soul was 8/8hm, and our current progression is 16/16 normal, 5/6HM.

I look forward to talking to you soon,

Pippilongear

I've responded to your message and added you to battletag aswell looking foward to hear from you!