best healing setup for thunderking 10man

as title said i need your advice
    i think aoe healing is the most. i've seen ptr fights and seem we have alot of aoe damage in most of fights

is holy pala - resto shamy - disc or holy priest setup is viable ?
    Last edited by nVIDIA; 2013-02-18 at 02:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaman is a must. AV + slt and tide is just too powerful.
    Paladins with AM are great. There's a shitload of aoe magic damage.
    Dpriest are just generally amazing. Plus they can smite DPS.

You've got a strong healing core. You should go well.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

10+ Year Old Account
    heals that know how to play their class

Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    Shaman is a must. AV + slt and tide is just too powerful.
    Paladins with AM are great. There's a shitload of aoe magic damage.
    Dpriest are just generally amazing. Plus they can smite DPS.

You've got a strong healing core. You should go well.
    this setup is good for a fight like magera ?

Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic View Post
    heals that know how to play their class
    This^

Yes disc priest and holy paladins are strong, however I've raided with plenty of terrible holy paladins, and don't get me started on most of the resto shaman players I've raided with, Absolute garbage. It's pretty rare that I come across a good resto shaman, I'm my 4 yrs or so of raiding I've only raided with one decent resto shaman.

Any healing class is worth taking to a raid if they know wtf they're doing

Resto druids are getting a 10% across the board healing buff and are amazing on some fights but yeah anything will work if your not pushing for World Top 5 which if you were you wouldn't be asking us.

There are no bad healing classes atm, so any 3 healers you can bring if they know how to play will be fine. What is the "best" class one day can quite often be nerfed a month later.

Resto Shaman is the worst class for healing in 10m, sure there are one or two fights where they might shine, but overall a twink druid/monk with much lower gear has a higher output. This results mostly out of the misery that people need to stay in healing rain/chain heal range so that I shaman can heal efficienty, but as every encounter has like 3-5 abilities (fire, void zones, jumping debuffs etc) the raid will need to stand split up most of the time.

Holy Paladin and Disc Priest are the most solid choices, and then just pick a 3rd healer (druid, monk, resto). For 2 heal fights, Holy Paladin is almost a must, with the second healer filling the niches a paladin cant (so for example absorp heal with disc or AoE/movement heal with druid/monk)