Quick upgrade question.

With 5.2 on the way is it worth upgrading my 470 ilvl pvp weapon and will they offer pvp weapons that can be purchased with honor?

Deleted
    Don't buy it as you will get one in about 2 or 3 weeks when they said the new patch will be.
    Atm, I've just capped a rogue and only purchasing transmog gear atm.

Also as a side note don't get contenders either as Dreadful gear will be craftable next patch.

Fully upgraded Malevolent gear is slightly better than next seasons Malevolent (which is a few ilevels lower than it is now)

It's slightly better to upgrade all your Malevolent gear now, rather than buying new pieces, especially weapons for melee classes.

TL;DR: upgrade that bad boy.

Definitely upgrade the weapon. The honor weapon next season will be equivalent to the unupgraded current Conquest weapon.
    There's no point in getting new pieces now unless you're otherwise going to cap out on Honor, really, but upgrading your current Conquest pieces is worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowkeys View Post
    Definitely upgrade the weapon. The honor weapon next season will be equivalent to the unupgraded current Conquest weapon.
    There's no point in getting new pieces now unless you're otherwise going to cap out on Honor, really, but upgrading your current Conquest pieces is worthwhile.
    This. If you're planning on having the best gear possible for whenever you started(I'm behind too) you want to upgrade any current malev pieces before buying new pieces since the new malev is basically = the current unupgraded malev.