Questing in Pandaria, but not in the Jade Forest?

I have many 85s who I'd like to get to 90. Thing is that after 4 times, I really don't want to exp in the Jade Forest again. Any way to not? If yes, where should I go? What path to follow through the regions?

Do twilight highlands, uldum, battlegrounds, dungeons. That's about your only option. It's a similar case with Outlands and how many people hate Hellfire, because there is no alternative at 58 (Zangarmarsh quests aren't available until 60).

10+ Year Old Account
    not really. you dont get to switch zones until 86. you can pick either Valley of 4 winds or Krassarang. getting to 86 without doing Jade forest.. is pretty much BG's or Dungeons.

although once in the zone, you arent forced to do every single quest in a special order. you can ride off into a weird direction and like do some quests you havent done. this works in every zone to help keep it fresh.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2013-02-18 at 08:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Farm rested, do dungeons through 85 (not that bad, I did it without rested and it didn't take too long). Then skip to Valley.

Personally I don't find Jade forest that bad. Its valley and the last part of Kun Lai that is.

Deleted
    If you left Twilight highlands till 85 you might get a decent portion of the exp through, but you'd defiantly need to do dungeons alongside it.

With rested experience, and the two dungeons, you'll be 86 before you've finished the quests with the Jin'yu. It's very quick.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

So, It's like 85->dung to 86-> Krassarang?

10+ Year Old Account
    Chain dungeons, hunt rare spawns and rare item spawns (I logged a char out right next to the amber-encased moth in townlong steppes and checked it every 1-3 hours, very easy xp).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.