10+ Year Old Account
    I don't own Tresh but if I keep up with my current support streak I'll probably grab him. Wanna get Sejuani first though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I don't own Tresh but if I keep up with my current support streak I'll probably grab him. Wanna get Sejuani first though.
    I should really pick up thresh. He's not as banned as much as blitz, so I might actually get to play him every now and again.

Deleted
    >playing AD with no escapes against 5 AP team

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't own blitz either, there's so many different champions I want but I wanna rush sej before the update.
    Should probably start solo queuing though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't own blitz either, there's so many different champions I want but I wanna rush sej before the update.
    Should probably start solo queuing though.
    yolo q.

ten chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Leona, how I love you.

Also I have 265 RP, Valkyrie Leona is only 260. What do.

Took my own screenshot to notice I'm not in the MMO chat anymore, all my settings got reset last patch.
    What's the name of it again, MMOC-NA?
    Last edited by personn5; 2013-04-04 at 03:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Leona, how I love you.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Xn2tEnkl.jpg[/MG]
    Also I have 265 RP, Valkyrie Leona is only 260. What do.

Took my own screenshot to notice I'm not in the MMO chat anymore, all my settings got reset last patch.
    What's the name of it again, MMOC-NA?
    yup, it's mmoc-na. I need to spam it a bit so people remember that it exists.

Also, just won a game in 18:58. Pretty sure that's my fastest game in summoners rift.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lissandra's skin, plus new Volibear, Anivia, and Shyvana skins.
    http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/04...ndra.html#more
    From the picture I don't like Lissandras, but I like that Shyvana one a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lissandra's skin, plus new Volibear, Anivia, and Shyvana skins.
    http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/04...ndra.html#more
    From the picture I don't like Lissandras, but I like that Shyvana one a lot.
    finally a shyvana skin that I like. The anivia one is really good too. Too bad I don't play her much though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Ironscale, but the new ice one is so much better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ironscale is ok, but I think it looks kinda goofy

Will have to see how this one looks before I buy it though. I do find it kinda funny that the skin where she is supposed to be in cold places she is wearing the least clothing. Oh riot

Deleted
    The Anivia skin is gonna be a legendary one apparently. Uh-oh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    The Anivia skin is gonna be a legendary one apparently. Uh-oh.
    All my money, it's just suddenly gone. I want both the Anivia skin and the Shyv one, and if Anivia is legendary...

Wow finally a Shyvana skin that doesn't suck. Darkflame almost fit that criteria but her stupid helmet ruined it. I've wanted a Shyvana skin for so long she was my first jungler that I was good with. Time to rekindle the fire that burns in my heart for her.

Oh my gosh buying that Anivia skin too.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    All my money, it's just suddenly gone. I want both the Anivia skin and the Shyv one, and if Anivia is legendary...

Hehehe. I recently found a lotto ticket on the floor and won 25$ off of it. I haven't spent it yet but if the Anivia is legendary I won't feel guilty for buying.
    Last edited by Inner Universe; 2013-04-04 at 06:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love all the comments on how Shyv sucks but she is getting a skin. She doesn't suck, she just has an abysmal early game. She still wrecks once she gets a few items.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I love all the comments on how Shyv sucks but she is getting a skin. She doesn't suck, she just has an abysmal early game. She still wrecks once she gets a few items.
    She's not really in a good place right now compared to Udyr, Nocturne, Vi, or Hecarim. I'll still get the skin and play her anyway since she's fun and she's a dragon and I have a small crush on her.

SIZE 5 IS MAN SIZE TOTALLY NOT LATE FOR THIS AT ALL

Also I think Shyvana suffers from the lack of CC. She does great damage, no doubt, but aside from her W, she has no way to stay on people.
    (She also needs to be on the other side of people to drag them towards your team.)

Deleted
    Overcompensating for something, Grading? Ohohoho.

And I haven't seen Shyvana in ages. It's mainly Hecarims and Volibears everywhere. :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Grading View Post
    Also I think Shyvana suffers from the lack of CC. She does great damage, no doubt, but aside from her W, she has no way to stay on people.
    (She also needs to be on the other side of people to drag them towards your team.)
    Frozen Mallet. Where you gonna run to now?! (then they flash/dash/jump over the wall. Yay mobility creep! :| )
    I do agree though. I still enjoy taking Shyv out for a spin sometimes, but she definitely could be in a better spot. Really, her lack of CC isn't the problem, it's her jungle clearing. She gets beat up by the new jungle, which forces her to have to back more often than most junglers and just farm most of the laning phase. Once you get wriggles it's usually smooth sailing, but before that all the enemy jungler has to do is wander into your jungle and it's pretty much a free kill. Get past the abysmal early game and it's back to the old Shyvana, taking names and wrecking faces as a badass dragon.

Well, I'd wager that when you're done with Frozen Mallet, the game is no longer in the laning phase, so you have your team to help you.

Also yeah, she needs some defensive bolstering. She's like a Vi with less mobility and burst right now. Maybe even less defensive power, at least until she ranks up her ultimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Overcompensating for something, Grading? Ohohoho.
    no i just matched the size of my peepee :>