Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I haven't had any trouble with iBlitz's hooks o.O
    Also why did you put that in your sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    pay2win

#dota2masterrace
    You remember how PFE's Q had a larger hitbox.
    I bet Riot is doing it on purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    And look how many people who play him compared to Taric.

Yep.
    You know that that doesn't say anything, right.

Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Do you have any source where Riot frankly state that the old Radiance being complicated was the reason for the rework?
    Of course not. But it's not exactly unknown that between all the MOBA games, LoL is the less complicated of them all. So a change like that was not surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    Really? Taric is a support before anything else, that means he can't afford to waste so much mana on a spell that quite frankly only heals himself and gives his allies a very meager amount of AD compared to how much it would cost to keep it up for a prolonged period of time.

Swain, while cool, is a "tankier" AP mid, and we don't need tanks in mid these days, we need damage dealers, and Swain just simply has too long cooldowns and his ultimate's missiles are too slow, imo. Not to mention he has to build tanky items with mana to be able to keep his ulti up, which hinders his damage a bit.

To be frank, I just started an argument because I was tired of hearing you whining about Taric's ultimate again when his current one is just fine. It's an opportunity-ultimate which is quite frankly crazy for a teamfight.

Deleted
    Really? Taric is a support before anything else, that means he can't afford to waste so much mana on a spell that quite frankly only heals himself and gives his allies a very meager amount of AD compared to how much it would cost to keep it up for a prolonged period of time.
    >Meager
    Whoo boy.
    (Also, he was completely fine with mana if you didn't keep it on 24/7.)
    Swain, while cool, is a "tankier" AP mid, and we don't need tanks in mid these days, we need damage dealers, and Swain just simply has too long cooldowns and his ultimate's missiles are too slow, imo. Not to mention he has to build tanky items with mana to be able to keep his ulti up, which hinders his damage a bit.
    Okay.
    To be frank, I just started an argument because I was tired of hearing you whining about Taric's ultimate again when his current one is just fine. It's an opportunity-ultimate which is quite frankly crazy for a teamfight.
    The absolute teamfight focus is 95% of the reason I stopped playing LoL, his current one is shit. I'll keep whining about it until Riot un-ruins it so get used to it.

Deleted
    Of course not. But it's not exactly unknown that between all the MOBA games, LoL is the less complicated of them all. So a change like that was not surprising.
    Well, yeah, I'm well aware, I just couldn't find any sources hinting towards it being too hard to handle. It was mentioned together with the Sona and Soraka sustain nerfs though, so I'm figuring that was the real reason.

And well, I guess that Taric was a godlike pusher with the old Radiance. Not to mention, hello free B.F. Swords. :x

Deleted
    O...oh. I...I thought...
    You must be confusing me with Muzual!
    His old ulti was too Dota-ish and too complicated for LoL.

I'm not even joking. People would run OOM because they'd forget to turn it off. >_>
    *Sigh*
    Every time someone mentions DotA it reminds me Abbadon isn't in the game yet.
    Inb4 they make his model fucking ugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I haven't see any IBlitz, so I don't know but I don't think it's that invisible from what I've seen from a video.
    People still play Blitzcrank anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    pay2win

#dota2masterrace
    >Dota2 master race.
    >League of Legends avatar/signature.
    Alaitoc pls.
    And look how many people who play him compared to Taric.

Yep.
    That's because Swain doesn't fit the current meta and Taric does?
    Also why did you put that in your sig.

You remember how PFE's Q had a larger hitbox.
    I bet Riot is doing it on purpose.

I want my PFE Q hitbox back, whiny beyaches.
    Well, yeah, I'm well aware, I just couldn't find any sources hinting towards it being too hard to handle. It was mentioned together with the Sona and Soraka sustain nerfs though, so I'm figuring that was the real reason.

And well, I guess that Taric was a godlike pusher with the old Radiance. Not to mention, hello free B.F. Swords. :x
    Nunu - 1 Free Phantom Dancer
    Taric old ult - 5 free B.F. swords.
    Seems legit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    As long as half my team blindly walks into the hooks, there will still be blitzcranks.
    Every aram ever. "Don't stand in the front of the bush, they have blitz"
    "HEY GUYS I'M RYZE I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT". Hook. Dead. "OMG THANKS FOR THE HELP TEAM"

Deleted
    Yeah, but a lot less lately!

>Meager
    Whoo boy.
    I'll actually give you this one, because I read the 5/10/15 number as the one he gave to allies. I didn't notice it was minions. Sorry.

The absolute teamfight focus is 95% of the reason I stopped playing LoL.
    Why? It IS a team game, it's not "1v1 me bro" or shit like that. Matches without proper teamfights are incredibly boring.

I'd wager this is a lot of the reason. It was way too powerful for a toggle. A support should have good utility, but that one was over the top.

That's because Swain doesn't fit the current meta and Taric does?
    If Swain had some form of speeding up/escape, he could have been a very good top.

Deleted
    I'll actually give you this one, because I read the 5/10/15 number as the one he gave to allies. I didn't notice it was minions. Sorry.
    I actually noticed the bonus used to be larger than it is now. Funny huh.

Why? It IS a team game, it's not "1v1 me bro" or shit like that. Matches without proper teamfights are incredibly boring.
    Even in heavily organized pro games in Counter Strike, people don't all go down the middle corridor through de_dust and see who can press their triggers the fastest. Teamwork means working together, not working next to eachother.

Even in heavily organized pro games in Counter Strike, people don't all go down the middle corridor through de_dust and see who can press their triggers the fastest. Teamwork means working together, not working next to eachother.
    Well obviously, because FPS games are a lot about tactical placement.

I just hate it when LoL/Dota 2 games only consist of getting more dudes to kill one dude, or having an assassin just instagib someone over and over again, and that's how the whole match goes. Big teamfights are a lot more fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah, but a lot less lately!
    I still don't see any Lulu players
    If Swain had some form of speeding up/escape, he could have been a very good top.
    Could have, isn't right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    It's because we're both so lovable
    I initially wanted to say something like that, but I figured you'd do it for me <3.
    None can withstand the force of The Muzualnado!

On a total random note:
    Lolol Fire Emblem.

Deleted
    I don't see any Udyrs.

I am pleased.

Deleted
    Well obviously, because FPS games are a lot about tactical placement.

I just hate it when LoL/Dota 2 games only consist of getting more dudes to kill one dude, or having an assassin just instagib someone over and over again, and that's how the whole match goes. Big teamfights are a lot more fun.
    In DotA 2, it depends on the comp mostly. Some fights are really boring as hell and some are intricate and interesting. In LoL it just bores me because literally every game is won by 5v5 teamfights.

Deleted
    On a total random note:
    Lolol Fire Emblem.
    I wish FE12 would stop locking up the computer for me. :< But I sure as hell ain't being outdone in the Fire Emblem department! Behold! Sniper Deluxe!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've gotta go start playing that again, stopped playing 6 and went back to 7, and all my data in Awakening kinda got reset so eventually work my way to it again.

Deleted
    I wish FE12 would stop locking up the computer for me. :< But I sure as hell ain't being outdone in the Fire Emblem department! Behold! Sniper Deluxe!
    snip
    Bitch please, level 20?
    This is my level 6 Caeda.

Deleted
    At least Wil can actually evade attacks with a superior evasion calculation formula!

Also it's clearly Shiida

Deleted
    At least Wil can actually evade attacks with a superior evasion calculation formula!

Also it's clearly Shiida
    Shiida in Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. Caeda in Shin Monshou no Nazo Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu. Deal with it. ^^
    Although the fe7 evasion calculation is pretty awesome. Just like FE8. Those had the best systems.

Edit: Also, Rebecca > Wil *woop woop woop woop woop*

Fate / Zero episode 5. I'm in love with Iskandar <3 This dude is awesome!

Deleted
    Edit: Also, Rebecca > Wil *woop woop woop woop woop*
    Oh no you di'int!

Though I'm pretty sure that the americans got Caeda and europeans Shiida in Shadow Dragon, bizzarely enough. American translators quite clearly suck.