Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Link/Mario is best.

I keep hovering over characters I wanna play but can't in the demo. Nintendo pls release game already.
    That feeling when you Meteor smash people as Link.
    Aw ye
    Link > Mario > Mega Man = Pikachu > > > > > > Villager

o hi dere

Having lots of fun with Hyrule Warriors. To me, it's feeling better than "just a DW with a Zelda-skin", but that's just me.

Can't wait for Smash Bros. 3DS soon, though.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

It's actually the Sion relaunch, I'm pretty sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    It's actually the Sion relaunch, I'm pretty sure.
    Yeah my bad, im gonna go hang my head in shame.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Sion/Background

The new complete Sion lore (put PBE instead of LIVE). Seems cool as fuck. Really excited for his rework.

funny video )
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Page 1 post!!!!!

Posted elsewhere on the site:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    So after reading the whole thing from http://promo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/reborn/, here's my theory (in a sort of RP/story way):

It's Sion, obviously, but at some point in the past, long before present times, Sion was a great warrior and general of Noxus. A favorite of Darkwill, the High General, he was there when Demacian forces, led by either Jarvan the First or Second (since J4 is still the Prince, I think it is safe to Assume Jarvan the Third is still alive). Rather than cower inside the city, Sion led forces against the Demacians, outnumbered though they were, outside the city walls.

Against all odds, Sion reached the king - and did the unthinkable. He slaughtered the royal guards, and fought the king to a standstill. Though he died, Sion achieved his goal, and killed the King as he fell.

A monument was erected celebrating Sion's great will and sacrifice. He was a paragon amongst the Noxian people, one to whom all looked to for the image of what it meant to be a Noxian.

Later, Darkwill sought to resurrect his old friend and comrade, seeking a powerful weapon against Noxus' enemies, and one against his own. The Black Rose saw a way to regrow their roots into Noxian leadership, and offered their services to the High General. What emerged from the ritual was no man - it was an undead monstrosity inhabiting the body of a fallen hero.

There were, ahem, issues with using the thing in combat. It killed friend and foe alike. It was bad for Darkwill, worse for the Noxian armies, and so, Sion's memory was forgotten, his monument shuttered, and his legacy lost to the centuries. Talk of the hero was forbidden, the mindless body locked away, never to be found or spoken of again.

Until Swain.

Centuries later, the new High General Swain used the notes and tools of the former High General Darkwill to uncover the secrets of Sion. Happening upon the secreted monument and undead thrall, he devised a plan - one that would bring new glory to Noxus. Entering into agreement with the Black Rose once more, Swain sought to give new life to the warrior once know as Sion, but not as Darkwill had. Using the monument as a base, using the bloodline of the King who had killed him, Swain created an undead titan the likes of which Valoran had never seen.

Sion has returned - and the world of the living shall fall before his might.
    Short version: Sion was too stronk, went out in a blaze of glory against Demacia. Had a monument, celebrated greatly, basically every Noxian's dream. Darkwill was like, "Nah bro," had Leblanc and the Black Rose reanimated him. Sion couldn't tell between friend and foe, Darkwill realized he had dun goofed and erased all of the evidence, locking away poor Sion in the monument.

Later, Swain happens upon mention in Darkwill's notes, thinks it's a good idea, does it differently so Sion is brought back as WAY too stronk and has a mind again (or purpose, so he doesn't kill the Noxians - that might be where J4's blood comes in, haven't decided which).

/want that last part to be open. Will come back and change upon that.

Seems like they have the lines for the Dunkmaster Darius skin down. It seems like it's going to be another Legendary, like the recent Veigar skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, will be legendary. Was announced as such.

New Wukong skin woop woop. It looks super cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was waiting for you to show up super happy

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Was waiting for you to show up super happy
    You know me

Kinda dissapointed about the championship skin being Shyvana. The dragon form looks really cool, but the human form is kinda meh. I hate how they made her a blonde >_<

Deleted
    Shyvana is blonde? Wow. Must see.

The new Sion looks sweet as dicks.

Deleted
    Im realy sad sion will have new skin, people will play him again and i hate to lane agaist him QQ

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so ready for dunk master darius.

Riot slowly sucks away my money >.>

Deleted
    And Riot ruin another champ by "reworking" them.
    topkek

10+ Year Old Account
    In this case, huzzah!

Sion was completely retarded.