1. #9861
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Oh, I know. In my experience, it's generally more the Mid laners and the ADCs that act like assholes, for whatever reason.
    It's usually like that because it's a lane where a carry is present, so some times they get cocky or raise their ego and when shit goes down... Well, you know where the rage will be directed at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    I only ever become an asshole (in /all chat) if the opposing team is rude/offensive/whiny, which is quite often, unfortunately (though I suspect that it might be the case for all Kayle players ). Otherwise, I'm generally just saying stuff out loud when playing with friends on Skype or something.
    I rarely rage. I don't even remember me raging ever.... I know I've been condescending some times, or close to it. Hudson experienced that unfortunately but I had no idea it was him...

    I usually just give advice, which people some times take it as an offense because of how I type but oh well...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    So it's kinda the opposite of Dota, where everything is OP, so it's balanced out?
    Quite honestly, in my opinion, it doesn't matter whether champions are weak or strong, compared to how they used to be, as long as everything is balanced, you know.

  2. #9862
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It's usually like that because it's a lane where a carry is present, so some times they get cocky or raise their ego and when shit goes down... Well, you know where the rage will be directed at.

    I rarely rage. I don't even remember me raging ever.... I know I've been condescending some times, or close to it. Hudson experienced that unfortunately but I had no idea it was him...

    I usually just give advice, which people some times take it as an offense because of how I type but oh well...
    Err, same here (not very explaining myself well here). I rarely rage, but I do become... Rude and abrasive with those who are with me. "You get what you give," when you play with me; play nice and play fun and I'll react the same way. Play rude and an asshole and I'll not mince my words.

    Like I said, some of it is unintentional on my part - I play aggressively, and people don't like Kayle's ult as a rule - but I rarely ever start shit.

    Quite honestly, in my opinion, it doesn't matter whether champions are weak or strong, compared to how they used to be, as long as everything is balanced, you know.
    For the most part, in my opinion, League is pretty balanced now (especially compared to the beginning of the preseason). I think a few things are a bit too strong (Devourer's + BotRK + Nashor's + Runaan's Hurricane + Kayle = much OP), but those are few and far in between and for the most part, it's balanced out by other things (ex, Mantheon's level 2 dragon being risky as fuck).

  3. #9863
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,906
    Majad is the reason i dont queue with friends anymore :P

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  4. #9864
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Err, same here (not very explaining myself well here).
    I get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    I rarely rage, but I do become... Rude and abrasive with those who are with me. "You get what you give," when you play with me; play nice and play fun and I'll react the same way. Play rude and an asshole and I'll not mince my words.

    Like I said, some of it is unintentional on my part - I play aggressively, and people don't like Kayle's ult as a rule - but I rarely ever start shit.
    I tend to be like that sometimes too because showing them their own poison might make them not use their poison again without having much reason but I try to avoid it altogether in games like LoL where it's probably not a good thing to do it because you'll get banned or something and that might make things worse in the end because there isn't enough time for the person to process their own poison lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    For the most part, in my opinion, League is pretty balanced now (especially compared to the beginning of the preseason). I think a few things are a bit too strong (Devourer's + BotRK + Nashor's + Runaan's Hurricane + Kayle = much OP), but those are few and far in between and for the most part, it's balanced out by other things (ex, Mantheon's level 2 dragon being risky as fuck).
    I have no idea if LoL is balanced or not.

    For almost two years now I've been solely/mainly playing PG(Proving Grounds)= Howling Abyss = ARAM and Dominion. Those maps scream "not balanced" so I can't even see if things are balanced or not when I got to SR because on those mode a lot of stuff obviously isn't.

    While that combination might be OP on Kayle (I don't know if it is) you need to keep in mind that achieving those items is no small feat. That alone can make something not OP or not easily as OP or whatever. You get it lol.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Majad is the reason i dont queue with friends anymore :P
    Yeah... <-<

    But I'm not like other people!!!!!! I'm different and complicated! I'm an exception to the rule! :b Go play with friends now!

  5. #9865
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I get it.

    I tend to be like that sometimes too because showing them their own poison might make them not use their poison again without having much reason but I try to avoid it altogether in games like LoL where it's probably not a good thing to do it because you'll get banned or something and that might make things worse in the end because there isn't enough time for the person to process their own poison lol.

    I have no idea if LoL is balanced or not.

    For almost two years now I've been solely/mainly playing PG(Proving Grounds)= Howling Abyss = ARAM and Dominion. Those maps scream "not balanced" so I can't even see if things are balanced or not when I got to SR because on those mode a lot of stuff obviously isn't.

    While that combination might be OP on Kayle (I don't know if it is) you need to keep in mind that achieving those items is no small feat. That alone can make something not OP or not easily as OP or whatever. You get it lol.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Yeah... <-<

    But I'm not like other people!!!!!! I'm different and complicated! I'm an exception to the rule! :b Go play with friends now!
    Im more into wow atm than Lol

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  6. #9866
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Quite honestly, in my opinion, it doesn't matter whether champions are weak or strong, compared to how they used to be, as long as everything is balanced, you know.
    for me it's important that you have a fun game and nothing else

  7. #9867
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    for me it's important that you have a fun game and nothing else
    Yes, that too. That's why I only play Dominion and sometimes ARAM. :)

  8. #9868
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Myouren Temple
    Posts
    5,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Quite honestly, in my opinion, it doesn't matter whether champions are weak or strong, compared to how they used to be, as long as everything is balanced, you know.
    Well, yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    for me it's important that you have a fun game and nothing else
    Same. That's why I barely play LoL anymore.

    Last two games I played, I played with Zelly and it was friggin' terrible.

  9. #9869
    At least you get to play. I haven't been able to for like almost three weeks. All I've been playing is Binding of Isaac...

  10. #9870
    Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Majad is the reason i dont queue with friends anymore :P
    I pretty much only play with friends - it's more fun that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I get it.

    I tend to be like that sometimes too because showing them their own poison might make them not use their poison again without having much reason but I try to avoid it altogether in games like LoL where it's probably not a good thing to do it because you'll get banned or something and that might make things worse in the end because there isn't enough time for the person to process their own poison lol.
    True... I understand. I just can't help it sometimes :<

    I have no idea if LoL is balanced or not.

    For almost two years now I've been solely/mainly playing PG(Proving Grounds)= Howling Abyss = ARAM and Dominion. Those maps scream "not balanced" so I can't even see if things are balanced or not when I got to SR because on those mode a lot of stuff obviously isn't.

    While that combination might be OP on Kayle (I don't know if it is) you need to keep in mind that achieving those items is no small feat. That alone can make something not OP or not easily as OP or whatever. You get it lol.[/QUOTE]

    True, but I don't normally get most/all of those until mid-late game (unless I'm very far ahead) anyways - and if nothing else, Kayle is a late-game champion. That's the only thing I don't really like about her. The laning phase can suck very badly, especially with her horrid early game mana regen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    for me it's important that you have a fun game and nothing else
    ALL OF MY THIS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    At least you get to play. I haven't been able to for like almost three weeks. All I've been playing is Binding of Isaac...
    I've been trying to divide my time between several games... Very hard.

  11. #9871
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Myouren Temple
    Posts
    5,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    At least you get to play. I haven't been able to for like almost three weeks. All I've been playing is Binding of Isaac...
    I don't even remember when it was, and it was like two games.

    Also, I really wanted to get Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, but it grosses me out, so I didn't get it.

  12. #9872
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    I've been trying to divide my time between several games... Very hard.
    When I had my pc, I actually managed my time well between Path of Exile, LoL and Binding of Isaac, surprisingly...
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Also, I really wanted to get Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, but it grosses me out, so I didn't get it.
    Why does it gross you out?

    Don't play it with the game's music and use your own background music so it can muffle the game's sound a bit.

  13. #9873
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Myouren Temple
    Posts
    5,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Why does it gross you out?

    Don't play it with the game's music and use your own background music so it can muffle the game's sound a bit.
    Actually, it's more about the visuals... I can't deal with it. Blood and body parts all over the place, it's something out of my worst nightmares.

    I'm fairly bad with horror of the bloody, gory kind in general.

  14. #9874
    I know you are but there isn't much of it that bad in there but oh well...

    That phobia of yours, or whatever it is or whatever you want to call it, sucks. :| You could give it a bit too me though and I'd give you a bit of my "that shit ain't scary". :b

  15. #9875
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    TRUMPETS
    Posts
    2,547
    Marry my Christ mace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    for me it's important that you have a fun game and nothing else
    Wtf play games for fun u sum kind of nerd??? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yes, that too. That's why I only play Dominion and sometimes ARAM. :)
    Dominion is fun, but ARAM is just annoying.
    It's like playing a game where you're dependant on RNG whether you'll have fun or not/will win.
    Poro King is definitely better since you can pick something fun to play in ARAM.
    Then again, you get the occasional Lux/Ziggs/Nidalee/Jayce/Ezreal tryhard teams, but fuck them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Last two games I played, I played with Zelly and it was friggin' terrible.
    Well, they weren't that bad.
    Our teams were just beyond stupid and AD Carry is a shit role to carry with anyway. (I was ADC for both games).
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah... <-<

    But I'm not like other people!!!!!! I'm different and complicated! I'm an exception to the rule! :b Go play with friends now!
    I'd still play with you
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Why does it gross you out?
    It just looks fucking weird man.
    It's not so much 'scary', just... really weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That phobia of yours, or whatever it is or whatever you want to call it, sucks. :| You could give it a bit too me though and I'd give you a bit of my "that shit ain't scary". :b
    If only it worked that way
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

  16. #9876
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Dominion is fun, but ARAM is just annoying.
    It's like playing a game where you're dependant on RNG whether you'll have fun or not/will win.
    Poro King is definitely better since you can pick something fun to play in ARAM.
    Then again, you get the occasional Lux/Ziggs/Nidalee/Jayce/Ezreal tryhard teams, but fuck them.
    Yeah, I know it's annoying most of the time, that's why I rarely play it these days but I sometimes have the will but whenever I queue I just end up wasting my rerolls and leaving the queue never to play the game again on the same day. xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    I'd still play with you
    I wouldn't recommend it in SR anymore lol. I'm not necessarily bad at the lane phase but if I go top or jungle, yeah, no....
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    It just looks fucking weird man.
    It's not so much 'scary', just... really weird.
    I've played it so much I don't even notice that lol but then again, I rarely find something that weirds me out. xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    If only it worked that way
    Man, how great would it be.

  17. #9877
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Wtf play games for fun u sum kind of nerd??? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    report 4 flame

    actually i only play games with guys i find attractive in them but lets go for that, it sounds more pure

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •