Poll: Should humans be able to use PVE trinkets in PVP ?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Angry Those god damned humans

Im sure this thread has opened more than once, but still I need to know how people (mostly horde players) bear this situation.
    I looked through www.worldofwargraphs.com to see best pvp players and what I saw there r only that tricky humans in alliance on top of every class.
    and if u look through only alliance players there r no other races on list except humans !
    Their racial makes them ahead by 2-3 steps. It should be changed for 2 reasons:
    1. It is boring to play in ally, seeing only humans and tones of humans in pvp
    2. They have been gifted to have 1 spare trinket which plays its decisive role on high rating!

They there r 2 ways humans use the advantage of their racial:
    1. They often equip 2 similar trinkets (1 from previous season). Tanks have 2 proting trinket... 2 burst trinket for dps and at last and most important healers! their spirit regenaration rate is so high cuz of trinkets ! THIS IS JUST UNFAIR !
    2. They equip Pve trinkets in cost of 350 resil and those trinkets make their burst, in some cases, twice powerful ! Trinkets 5.2 r just epic, they have unique powers and to use them in pvp would be awesome! And humans can use them with another bursting trinket ! NO FAIR !

I say Blizz should not let pve trinkets be equipped on pvp or smth like that ! And should not be able to equip 2 similar >>> USE: <<< trinkets! Humans must lose this advantage ! Other races in alliance r oppressed! If u look through horde pvp players they have some Undead players some orcs blood elves goblins taurens, but alliance have HUMANS and they r better then other taken all together !

Discuss !
    Last edited by Spichora; 2013-02-18 at 12:17 PM.

Deleted
    They should have changed them at the same time they nerfed the undead version of that racial.

10+ Year Old Account
    They nerfed undead racial and left humans unchanged it seems Blizz loves humans !

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    They nerfed undead racial and left humans unchanged it seems Blizz loves humans !
    I thought that the undead racial was changed because it did not share a cooldown with the PVP trinket.

Horde has VASTLY superior PVE racial abilities, so until that inequity gets addressed EMFH should stay as is.

EMFH should be baseline ability for all classes.

Use two PvE Trinkets and enjoy the loss of ~2.5k power and 1k Resil... I think I will stick with my Will of Forsaken and Touch of the Grave thanks.

The problem is if they nerf EMFH in any way it becomes completely useless. No competitive PvP player would use it if it was even 30 seconds longer cooldown than the regular trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    Horde has VASTLY superior PVE racial abilities, so until that inequity gets addressed EMFH should stay as is.
    Racials aren't as game changing in PvE as they are in PvP.

3% PvP power permanently might not sound like a lot, but it does make the difference.

easiest fix is make the Badge trinkets unique.
    Last edited by willtron; 2013-02-18 at 01:48 PM.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

I'm an advocate of removing racials in general. If it weren't for them, people would play what they liked rather than what's best, and I think the game needs to encourage that more. The human racial is definitely the best, but if they nerfed it, undead or something else would take over. Better to just remove them all, I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    They have something unfair, so we should get something unfair. Really?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I'm an advocate of removing racials in general. If it weren't for them, people would play what they liked rather than what's best, and I think the game needs to encourage that more. The human racial is definitely the best, but if they nerfed it, undead or something else would take over. Better to just remove them all, I'd say.
    This is a middle ground I can agree on.

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Racials aren't as game changing in PvE as they are in PvP.
    3% PvP power permanently might not sound like a lot, but it does make the difference.
    easiest fix is make the Badge trinkets unique.
    Racials do make a big difference in PvE, it just doesn't get noticed as much as in PvP. It's true that 3% PvP power bost seems to OP for humans but they are a lot of different horde racials that can be just as OP in PvE and PvE.
    Yep I'm guild-less because of toxic elite-jerks in my old top raiding guild. Why can't we all get along like normal human beings?

10+ Year Old Account
    This pretty much. There should be some flavor/not-game breaking racials (undead cannibalize, worgen two-form, maybe goblin rocket jump or servant) that help to give racial identity and fun, and maybe profession racials for every race since that's not really THAT important, but those that directly make one race in advantace or disadvantace compared to other races in same class it's not really cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    They have something unfair, so we should get something unfair. Really?
    Sounds fair.

EMFH giving an extra on use trinket isn't that much better than some of the Horde racials for DPS gains. Though, with a healer or tank it'll always be solid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Removing racial skills would make all races same and dull. If Blizz removes them, they should replace it with something else like 4rth unique spec i have talked about previous thread ( http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ht=4rth+unique)

humans must be nerfed without any question

---------- Post added 2013-02-18 at 02:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ryve View Post
    Sounds fair.

EMFH giving an extra on use trinket isn't that much better than some of the Horde racials for DPS gains. Though, with a healer or tank it'll always be solid.
    omg people wake up ! about what Horde racial for dps gains r u talking about ?? u can equip trinkets so much powerfull in pvp that i wanna spit on all other racials !
    when u r rogue or hunter and u have Rune of Re-Origination trinket with 1 more bursting trinket others wont have any change vs u !
    Last edited by Spichora; 2013-02-18 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    EMFH should be baseline ability for all classes.
    ^^^^^ This

With this as a baseline, it gives players for options and versatility to choose their second trinket slot. Plus, I cant remember how much times this lets me ignore a boss stun/fear in pve.

Also racials should be something cosmetic and fun (Bloodcraze turns orcs fel, Humans/dwarves/gnomes turn into their Titan counterparts, etc). Right now their just another thing Blizz has to waste time balancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    A PvE trinket would mean losing 1.4k ish pvp power. I don't know of any PvE trinket still being better.

Deleted
    They should remove humans racical, and make so they do less damage to players, because humans are boring, human can you be irl.

Cooldown on this ability should be 2,5 min.

Can we stop nerfing racials ? If it makes so much difference to you (which it shouldn't unless you're 2.2k+) race change, if not, don't...

I think the current human racial should be changed. Not because it's OP, I don't pvp competitively so I'm not in a position to judge that, but because it's a BORING racial. Whoop dee ****ing doo, we get an extra trinket slot. Powerful, but dull. Boring.

Why not give us some sort of mini mastery trinket like effect? Humans are often portrayed as quick to master things in fantasy settings due to their short life spans. So I think an on use mastery racial would be interesting.

In PvP it's supposedly so overpowered, in pve it's useless except on situation fights like the forth boss in HoF. I'd rather have something else. I'd even take the old perception back.