In search of a video card.

Fan on my video card is going quickly, sounds like there's a motorcycle in my room on a cold start of my computer and have to smack it a bit before it shuts up. Performance is going down in long sessions because of this. Basically looking for a pretty cheap, but good graphics card. Using a mid-tower case (Antec 300) and an Asus M5A97 motherboard.

Price range 75-150.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't go wrong with a HD7770.
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Just clean and butter up the old fan if you don't have a bigger budget than what you have. I'd rather fix the fan/fans and save up what I needed to upgrade to something decent (7850/GTX660 or higher)

Deleted
    I'd go with either AMD card, let the budget decide. 650ti is decent depending on how low you can find it.

ASUS Graphics Card HD7850 $150

MSI Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition $125 ($25 card, $99 total)

MSI GeForce GTX 650 Ti $135-150