Poll: Would you be peeved if blizzad changed flying skill to account wide?

10+ Year Old Account

If blizzard made flight training account wide...

.. would you be pissed and expect to be given gold back for all you used on your alts?

Just something I was thinking of while getting my monk to lv70 and buying epic flying today, if blizzard were to say in a patch or two make all flight training on all characters the same after you've brought it once, would it make you mad since you spent so much gold on all your alts, or would you be complacent in it being your choice to spend that kind of gold on each character over the years?

Nope, I would finally buy master raiding.

Deleted
    Were that to happen, I'd definitely be annoyed - at least tie it to the level and the realm of the toon! I somehow don't think that it would be widely appreciated outside of altaholics.

I probably would be at first, but I'd get over it pretty quickly. I was pissed about dual spec being made so cheap at first after spending so much money on it before, but I got over it.

Nah, gold is easy to make, was easy to make, and past expenses suddenly being unnecessary to newer players doesn't change the fact that when my toons needed the training I had to pay the gold for it, and I did it cause I wanted to have it.

I would. Not because I care about the wasted gold, but because the only people something like that serves to punish are the new players. Since every alt would just automatically have 310% flying, the only people left with slower mounts would be the new players.

I would rather they just greatly reduce the cost of epic flying so everyone benefits, not just older players.

Deleted
    Wouldn't care that much. Most of them were bought 2-4 years ago.

Naw, wouldn't be bothered, be much more thankful that any alt from there on in wouldn't have to pay Would be great^

It's no different than with the racial mounts. Look how much gold we spent to get those mounts and now we have them account-wide. I would love for it to be account-wide, means my Paladin would get Master and be able to fly faster than my hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought mine so long ago, and the prices have changed so many times since, It wouldn't bother me if they changed it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes....16 85-90's all with like 10k+ gold each...i demand my 150k gold! -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I would. Not because I care about the wasted gold, but because the only people something like that serves to punish are the new players. Since every alt would just automatically have 310% flying, the only people left with slower mounts would be the new players.

I would rather they just greatly reduce the cost of epic flying so everyone benefits, not just older players.
    that's an interesting perspective overlooked. While one could argue that the high costs for 280/310 are rather prohibitive to new players already, there's a whole lot of advantages older players leveling an alt already have, by way of heirlooms, full stable of mounts, ready access to gold from their main, etc.

I wouldn't be upset at all but as we all know Flying cost is a big part of the common mans gold sink. Taking tons of gold out of the game since everyone buys it.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    there's no reason to. The game throws money at you.

Couple weeks ago I rolled up a new toon on a new server. Had enough for every mount and flying skill at every point throughout the game (including 310 and Pandaria before hitting 90) (ok, 280 may have waited until like 75). Without professions, just vendoring goddamn everything and AHing cloth
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.