Hey, so I've been playing Guild Wars 2 on and off since I got it in December but playing it fairly full on this month. I am now level 69 (Warrior).
Here are some questions which I'd love for your help on:
- Is there any point in doing dungeons which are not really my level range while leveling? I think I can make more than 70% of my total level in experience within that time. The rare item seems nice, but I take it that it would not be boosted to my level range like other things in the game - right?
- Is there an unspoken rule when ressing in dungeons? Is it always best to res during a boss, or power on through? Or should we just use gut instinct, depending on the health left and the player's ability?
- What is worth salvaging? At the moment, I salvage blues and whites (as well as salvage items) in order to reach my Monthly Quest (I think I have 200 salvages to go).
- I don't really get upgrades while leveling, I just buy a new set of gear every ten levels. There's a question in there somewhere.
- Any point looking at PvP before max level? Basically, is the exp any good or should I just hold off?
- Laurels. Suggestions on what to spend them on please!
- Shall I bother looking at tier culture gear?
- What's up with profession leveling? Am I doing something wrong and making it hard on myself? I have 109 Armorsmithing and 49 Weaponsmithing. Would it be worthwhile leveling those to get experience instead? Do I need/ want max professions?
- Where's the best place to find advice on Warriors? I want to ask about builds, weapons (I have searched and read the thread on this forum), shouts/ banners/ signets and such.
- Ah, another one - Fractals of the Mists, what's all this "lvl10 FoTM LF1M stuff? I thought they were max level dungeons that require special gear?
Thanks for reading and further thanks for any responses.