Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    In case you still think that this is just my personal little numbers, let's have a look at big stats, shall we?
    If you'd be right and at least 50% of population enjoy world PvP, then pretty much every PvP server would have at least 1:3 balance, because, well, you can't have PvP without another faction, right?

    Here comes http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/eu with top 20 active servers (skip 2 PvE and count to rank 22 instead). Well, what do we have here? 11 servers have ratio of 1:10 or worse, with 3 of them don't registering ratio of opposing faction AT ALL. Second faction pretty much DOESN'T EXISTS on those servers. Nor does any world PvP at all just because you have nobody to fight with! Do you HONESTLY think it "just happened by itself"? Majority, yes, majority represented by those numbers abhore retardness that is world PvP and deliberately choose server that physically can't have it despite letters "PvP" in name. US stats are pretty much the same.

    Now go ahead and tell me tales of "PvP-server players crying for world PvP". But at least make sure the story is on par with other fables I've heard over years.
    You are a loon and keep just trying to make your point from any angle you can. The fact is everyone i know who rolled PVP Servers rolled because they want to pvp. A part of that is World pvp CRZ keeps the world populated, get over it.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Strawman much? I think it's funny you go on this tirade as if PvP these days isn't about FotM and PvP power levels

    People on PvE servers don't get CRZ'd onto PvP servers and I seriously doubt anyone is paying real money to go to a pvp server just to CRZ gank lowbies; the idea is patently absurd.
    Just playing on a PvP server doesn't make you a PvP player. There's boat loads of PvE heroes on PvP servers sitting in Orgrimmar all day just doing their raids and PvE stuff especially since most PvP servers are heavily imbalanced when it comes to faction populations. It's people with 300-600 Dungeon/Raid achievments who can't evenbreak the 10k honor kill achievments.
    Just go to the official forums, it's THOSE people and nearly only THOSE people who hide behind phasing, run away from level 90s because they have no PvP gear and try to phase out to be safe themselves who thinki locking down the Shrine of Goldrine where nobody can stomp them is great fun and "World PvP".

    And yes real PvP is about Arenas, rated Battlegrounds and even normal Battlegrounds. Hell the people in a normal battleground are more experienced and better equipped PvP wise than the gankers from my experience. The gankers are the same people who whine endlessly in battlegrounds because they keep getting murdered by everyone else, they are the Kingslayers, Light of Dawns, Savior of Azeroths and other titles they did two expansions late.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Let me ask you, what has being experienced to do with simply not being able to level outside of dungeons and battlegrounds at all on some battlegroups? Ah, that's right, nothing!
    You act like leveling is impossible on unbalanced battlegroups ( which its not ). The newer you are to the game the more being ganked effects you. If you're retarded to stay in the same area after getting camped its your own stupidity. Old WoW veterans know how to react to ganks

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    In case you still think that this is just my personal little numbers, let's have a look at big stats, shall we?
    If you'd be right and at least 50% of population enjoy world PvP, then pretty much every PvP server would have at least 1:3 balance, because, well, you can't have PvP without another faction, right?

    Here comes http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/eu with top 20 active servers (skip 2 PvE and count to rank 22 instead). Well, what do we have here? 11 servers have ratio of 1:10 or worse, with 3 of them don't registering ratio of opposing faction AT ALL. Second faction pretty much DOESN'T EXISTS on those servers. Nor does any world PvP at all just because you have nobody to fight with! Do you HONESTLY think it "just happened by itself"? Majority, yes, majority represented by those numbers abhore retardness that is world PvP and deliberately choose server that physically can't have it despite letters "PvP" in name. US stats are pretty much the same.

    Now go ahead and tell me tales of "PvP-server players crying for world PvP". But at least make sure the story is on par with other fables I've heard over years.
    So, your original argument has you crying about CRZ, and later you make up an argument that completely ignores CRZ. Do you honestly think people gathered on these servers for the sake of removing world PvP? If you do then yeah, I'll just let you sit in your corner dreaming about a scenario where that is true.

    As for your question about what people who wants to remove guards, then I am all for removing high level guards in all lower level areas, at least for when equal-level PvP is going on. If it's a ganker, spawn 90 guards by all means, but that may be a hard system to implement.

    No punishment for ganking. Yeah, there isn't. However, if you're so bad that you can't fight back even on another character there are STILL options. You can either go somewhere else or log out until the ganker leaves. If you want to be completely inconvenienced when leveling, there are other kinds of servers suited for people who can't handle it.
    I'm not a native English speaker, and yet, I don't suck at English. The argument "English is not my mother tongue" doesn't actually give you an excuse to do so.

  5. #65
    I think flying mounts are a problem (too easy for a high level to spot a low level on the ground, too hard for a low level to escape a high level, and too easy for a high level to escape when a crew comes for revenge.) Beyond that, I think things are just how they should be, all out war. There are other servers for people too weak to deal with it.

  6. #66
    Keyboard Turner Acefrehlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Only difference now is, if I log onto my main, the ganker has other realms to hide on, instead of just one, before returning to camp my alt when I log back over.
    Now that's a true story.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    No punishment for ganking. Yeah, there isn't. However, if you're so bad that you can't fight back even on another character there are STILL options. You can either go somewhere else or log out until the ganker leaves. If you want to be completely inconvenienced when leveling, there are other kinds of servers suited for people who can't handle it.
    Hello Kingslayer Noxiye, I assume you're a Kingslayer, right? You might want to tell the rest of us what kind of magical PvE powers allow you to get at people who are in a different phasing zone, a big problem at Mount Hyjal for example or how to get at these people if they just decide to run away and hover on their mounts because they are to big cowards to actually fight other level 90's. Altough I must say it is priceless to see people like you crash head first into the ground when dismounting you with the hardened shell, sadly it has a much too long cool down.

    There are several problems:
    1. These people love to hide behind phasing where they are safe from retalation.
    2. They simply mount up and hide in the air till the other side leaves, then go right back to ganking low level.
    3. Logging out is pretty pointless, these people wont leave or will just get replaced by other gankers. On my battlegroup the shrine of goldrin is camped 24/7 with the gank squads of both sides actively avoiding each other. PvE people praying on those who can't fight back don't want real PvP afterall.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Hello Kingslayer Noxiye, I assume you're a Kingslayer, right? You might want to tell the rest of us what kind of magical PvE powers allow you to get at people who are in a different phasing zone, a big problem at Mount Hyjal for example or how to get at these people if they just decide to run away and hover on their mounts because they are to big cowards to actually fight other level 90's. Altough I must say it is priceless to see people like you crash head first into the ground when dismounting you with the hardened shell, sadly it has a much too long cool down.

    There are several problems:
    1. These people love to hide behind phasing where they are safe from retalation.
    2. They simply mount up and hide in the air till the other side leaves, then go right back to ganking low level.
    3. Logging out is pretty pointless, these people wont leave or will just get replaced by other gankers. On my battlegroup the shrine of goldrin is camped 24/7 with the gank squads of both sides actively avoiding each other. PvE people praying on those who can't fight back don't want real PvP afterall.
    Are you just searching for something to say to attempt to insult me when you don't really have anything? That's kind of sad.

    Now, if you had read anything of what I said, you'd see that it's pretty clear that I don't agree with ganking, but that it's pretty easy to overlook. It's people who can't handle it that think it's the worst thing since the Holocaust (you do know what that is, right?), and that since they think it's hell, EVERYONE does and therefore servers should be changed to work more in their favor, right?

    Yeah, there are a bunch of people who just sit on flying mounts (mostly in Blasted Lands on my battlegroup) waiting for people to gank, but I recently leveled a character (1-85) ONLY through questing, and while I did get ganked a few times, I was always able to get away if I actually tried.
    I'm not a native English speaker, and yet, I don't suck at English. The argument "English is not my mother tongue" doesn't actually give you an excuse to do so.

  9. #69
    Mechagnome MeHMeH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    right over mjah!
    Posts
    601
    Yes, it is out of controle, the whole of crz is just stupid.
    Dont get me wrong, crz could be awsome, but it is not.
    The whole phasing is just stupid, it can be abused with ease. And for the ganking part, well its not fun, and annyone saying it was the same as in vanilla never played vanilla! Back in those days there was no flying mount or hiding behind phasing when there was somone around who could kill you. And above that, even if the guy was geard pretty well, they could be brought down by several other players. But these days that is impossible..
    The thing that bugs me the most is that for things CRZ would be verry nice you cant use it. Think of the AH or making groups for world bosses or raids. Now the only thing its used for atm is crossed realm ganking.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

  10. #70
    [QUOTE=SherbertLand;20257877] People are complaining way too much these days, that is out of control.

    This ^

    Mod Edit: Please add something constructive to the topic when you post.
    Last edited by Shamanic; 2013-02-19 at 10:29 AM.

  11. #71
    I like crz and have had quite alot of fun with it. The server I have most of chars on was rather dead, and crz revived it for me.
    Not tried to level a new char with it yet however.
    So when I do go out I am always in the mindset of the hunter not the prey.
    But this is not on my main I usually run with one of my several twinks 24-60-70 and I always target players over or at my level range.
    And I do not camp; I just kill move on kill (partly because I dont want to be a total dick and partly for my own safety, got some of my twinks on other servers).
    With my main I usually just hunt down people venturing into Durotar, there I am not so nice. There I hunt/camp indiscriminately for aslong as I feel like.
    Its rather fun, alot better than just spamming bgs. Outside arena/rbgs that is all the pvp I do on my main, its just so dull running normal bgs as a bm hunt when you outgear everyone there. You dont even have to play well. You just have to be there and your dominating.

  12. #72
    Blademaster Shypanda88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Flower Mound, TX
    Posts
    42
    Anyone who whines about getting ganked on a PvP server makes me laugh hard all day long. I have been there, done that. It's to be expected. If you don't like it play a PvE server. (I'm aware that is probably something overly said, but you should if you qq all day long).

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    So, your original argument has you crying about CRZ, and later you make up an argument that completely ignores CRZ.
    You seem to have troubles with logic. Let me separate all this into small easy to understand sentences:

    1) Majority hate world PvP
    2) Majority deliberately join factions in such a manner to destroy world PvP (point 2)
    3) CRZ fucks up this intent
    4) Thus people hate CRZ (point 1)

    See the connection now?

    Do you honestly think people gathered on these servers for the sake of removing world PvP? If you do then yeah, I'll just let you sit in your corner dreaming about a scenario where that is true.
    Yes. Explain 100%/0% ratio with any other reason please. I gave your hard facts, you're giving me "lololololol so not listening and ignoring you" shit. Ten thousands of players in worldwide stats is "sitting in your corner dreaming" and spouting nonsense without any fact by mighty you is absolute truth. Sorry, I didn't see your halo from here.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 04:54 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Shypanda88 View Post
    Anyone who whines about getting ganked on a PvP server makes me laugh hard all day long. I have been there, done that. It's to be expected. If you don't like it play a PvE server. (I'm aware that is probably something overly said, but you should if you qq all day long).
    If you don't like treated like dirtbag for ganking go play Counter-Strike. No? Then stop telling other people what to do because YOU want them to.

  14. #74
    Mechagnome Ghraxxus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    unholy hell of Texas
    Posts
    679
    CRZ is the reason why 95% of the pvp realms on the US side are now classified as low population or open to new players with maybe 7-8 servers even having high or full pops....

    ppl just don't know how to lvl, so sad so very very sad....

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    People wanted World PvP & now they got it, this is what it was like in Vanilla. If your on PvP server it will happen thats what there meant for.
    Stop saying shit like this really. THIS is not what it was in Vanilla. If you played vanilla you would know this.

  16. #76
    Blademaster Shypanda88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Flower Mound, TX
    Posts
    42
    Sorry, but I and others are laughing at you. I'm not sure what your response was since it made no sense.
    Are you saying don't complain if you get ganked in Counterstrike? Of course you are going to get ganked in shooters! Just like you are going to get ganked in PVP! If you don't like PVP why the hell are you on a PVP server? If it's for friends, then why the hell are they not backing you up in your ass kicking?

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    You seem to have troubles with logic. Let me separate all this into small easy to understand sentences:

    1) Majority hate world PvP
    2) Majority deliberately join factions in such a manner to destroy world PvP (point 2)
    3) CRZ fucks up this intent
    4) Thus people hate CRZ (point 1)

    See the connection now?

    Yes. Explain 100%/0% ratio with any other reason please. I gave your hard facts, you're giving me "lololololol so not listening and ignoring you" shit. Ten thousands of players in worldwide stats is "sitting in your corner dreaming" and spouting nonsense without any fact by mighty you is absolute truth. Sorry, I didn't see your halo from here.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 04:54 PM ----------

    If you don't like treated like dirtbag for ganking go play Counter-Strike. No? Then stop telling other people what to do because YOU want them to.
    Like should we be reported for trolling because i mean you make no sense.


    1) Majority hate world PvP - No they don't. People have been begging for it since wrath
    2) Majority deliberately join factions in such a manner to destroy world PvP (point 2)- No they don't people don't pick factions soley based off percentage because of Wpvp
    3) CRZ fucks up this intent - The intent you've made up?

    These are the dumbest points ive ever seen
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Shypanda88 View Post
    Sorry, but I and others are laughing at you. I'm not sure what your response was since it made no sense.
    Are you saying don't complain if you get ganked in Counterstrike? Of course you are going to get ganked in shooters! Just like you are going to get ganked in PVP! If you don't like PVP why the hell are you on a PVP server? If it's for friends, then why the hell are they not backing you up in your ass kicking?
    Sorry, but you and your imaginary laughing others are making fools of yourselves, pretending that your amount to any significant amount of TENS OF THOUSANDS people in stats listed above.

    I, and those thousands are on PvP server, for many different reasons, but not for world PvP. It didn't matter to MAJORITY that there's some funky abbreviation in name. Actually people even actively expressed opposition to it because it is PLAYERS THEMSELVES who deliberately made it dead. My friends aren't there for PvP either and nobody in their mind would waste hours of dozens people just to amuse one ganker. That would've make some sense if there was a possibility to amass people, and somehow drive him away permanently. Otherwise it is simple a waste of time better spent elsewhere, instead of working as troupe of clowns for single happy laughing fucktard.

    My friends and other players already did what they can - ensured single faction game world. Now it suddenly doesn't works thanks to Blizzard thinking that force-feeding people who rejected the "treat" once is just a brilliant idea. And you still insist that telling to thousands to change their habbits (with added monetary loss) so they can continue play in a way they worked to build is good idea?
    Last edited by rowaasr13; 2013-02-19 at 03:44 PM.

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Sorry, but you and your imaginary laughing others are making fools of yourselves, pretending that your amount to any significant amount of TENS OF THOUSANDS people in stats listed above.

    I, and those thousands are on PvP server, for many different reasons, but not for world PvP. It didn't matter to MAJORITY that there's some funky abbreviation in name. Actually people even actively expressed opposition to it because it is PLAYERS THEMSELVES who deliberately made it dead. My friends aren't there for PvP either and nobody in their mind would waste hours of dozens people just to amuse one ganker. That would've make some sense if there was a possibility to amass people, and somehow drive him away permanently. Otherwise it is simple a waste of time better spent elsewhere, instead of working as troupe of clowns for single happy laughing fucktard.
    So what do you want? A wow judicial system? Players gank, get caught by wow cops, get to see WoW judge and then serve time in WoW Prison? This is what it seems you've been asking for in this and your other post.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

  20. #80
    I dont see how your pvp expierinece connects to the statement that you are not whining when you are whining.
    You could be THE living legend, MR. PVP, multigladiator since S1 never defeated by anyone or any combo, bringer of light, and jesus himself.
    Still whining will be whining.

    Well if you were chuck norris then you wouldnt be whining but curing cancer, but that role is filled.

    Is it out of control? yeah, by definition, as it is withing game rules so no control is applied.
    Is it hard to come by? Depending on server yeah, maybe even not possible, unless transfering to a PVE server.

    It only teaches us how many assholes we got in the world that take every chance that opens up just because they can.
    Man would i love if all gankers would get a green nose in real life so i can ignore those dudes in real life for what they are.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •