Cross realm zones and rare spawns?

so im currently camping Aeonaxx in deepholm when i saw a player from a different server and it got me thinking, if aeonaxx or blood seeker spawned right now what would happen? would both of us be able to see it? or does is it phased to only my (or his if it spawns for him) server? this goes for all rarespawns too, i have some friends going for bloody rare frostbitten and the MoP one and he was curious as well. sources appreciated but its ok if you cant find one.

If both of you are in Deepholm, and can see each other, both can see Aeonaxx. But if you were in Deepholm and taking the flightpath somewhere (is there even flightpaths?), you might be on another realm during taxi, and, worst case scenario, see Aeonaxx but after landing he'd not be on the realm you are on. So the advice I can give you, never ever use a flightpath in a zone where you're hoping to find a rare!

Quote Originally Posted by SneakySams View Post
    If both of you are in Deepholm, and can see each other, both can see Aeonaxx. But if you were in Deepholm and taking the flightpath somewhere (is there even flightpaths?), you might be on another realm during taxi, and, worst case scenario, see Aeonaxx but after landing he'd not be on the realm you are on. So the advice I can give you, never ever use a flightpath in a zone where you're hoping to find a rare!
    I know that pain. NPCscan detected TLPD while on taxi from Dalaran to Argent Tournament Grounds, that same taxi that enables you to see those Scourged Whelplings that won't be there when you go back flying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    I know that pain. NPCscan detected TLPD while on taxi from Dalaran to Argent Tournament Grounds, that same taxi that enables you to see those Scourged Whelplings that won't be there when you go back flying.
    Oh wow, this sucks. D:
    Only happened to me with Minfernals just after the launch of MoP.

Deleted
    the new crz system, effectively boosts the competition for these rare mounts to new heights since realm population doesnt matter anymore. the more people interested, the more you have to compete against.

Quote Originally Posted by Crenshelia View Post
    the new crz system, effectively boosts the competition for these rare mounts to new heights since realm population doesnt matter anymore. the more people interested, the more you have to compete against.
    Depends on which server type you're on, as CRZ is limited to the server type. In the US, the RP server CRZ isn't too overwhelming (got Scourged Whelpling and Minfernal within a day of setting a toon there and checking every few hours), and, of course, there's Venture Company, the only RP-PVP server - and thus no CRZ.

A note about flight taxis ... while I don't think you can engage Aeonaxx or TLPD from one, you can start a pet battle for one. Bind "Interact with Target" to one of your keys, and use it after targeting one of the pets. This is a popular trick for minfernals as one of the flight paths go directly over the spawn area.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Depends on which server type you're on, as CRZ is limited to the server type. In the US, the RP server CRZ isn't too overwhelming (got Scourged Whelpling and Minfernal within a day of setting a toon there and checking every few hours), and, of course, there's Venture Company, the only RP-PVP server - and thus no CRZ.

A note about flight taxis ... while I don't think you can engage Aeonaxx or TLPD from one, you can start a pet battle for one. Bind "Interact with Target" to one of your keys, and use it after targeting one of the pets. This is a popular trick for minfernals as one of the flight paths go directly over the spawn area.
    Actually 5 realms (according to Realmpop) that are RP-PvP but none of these realms appears to be very active.