View Poll Results: How many toons have you level to 90?

Voters
301. This poll is closed

38 12.62%

53 17.61%

59 19.60%

38 12.62%

26 8.64%

23 7.64%

13 4.32%

8 2.66%

7 2.33%

4 1.33%

9 2.99%
  • 12+ (for those server hoppers)

23 7.64%
Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

How Many Toons Have you Leveled?

As Alt-Unfriendly MoP has been, I am wondering how many toons you have leveled. Has that minimized your progression?

I myself have 6 level 90's as well as earning the Master of All Acheivment. (level ALL professions to 600)+

Edit: This is since the release of MoP. Only level 90's count!
    Last edited by Avada Kedavra; 2013-02-18 at 09:28 PM.

7th level 90 yesterday. Ultimate goal is 12 characters (one of each class plus one opposite faction). Already got all professions to 600.

I'd say the biggest burden is having so many 16-plot farms. I hate leaving crops unharvested.

Just got the Warrior up this weekend he was my third im going to work on the rogue, then get a monk up but i take my sweet sweet time.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Only one for now. Its really tedious to level an alt to 90

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    As Alt-Unfriendly MoP has been, I am wondering how many toons you have leveled. Has that minimized your progression?

I myself have 6 level 90's as well as earning the Master of All Acheivment. (level ALL professions to 600)+

Edit: This is since the release of MoP. Only level 90's count!
    Master of all earned 9/28/12... and 5 90s so far... 4 of which have Pandaran Ambassador

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Just hit my 3rd 90 a few weeks ago. Funny thing is, the most max-level toons I've ever had in previous expansions was 2 (main + 1 alt).

Sure chose a bad expansion to get into alts...

Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    Just hit my 3rd 90 a few weeks ago. Funny thing is, the most max-level toons I've ever had in previous expansions was 2 (main + 1 alt).

Sure chose a bad expansion to get into alts...
    I think it depends on what you want out of your alts. If you want your alts to be maxed out and raid ready quickly, MoP isnt very alt friendly. If you want an enjoyable questing/leveling experience from 85 to 90, MoP is a great expansion for alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Darmalus View Post
    I think it depends on what you want out of your alts. If you want your alts to be maxed out and raid ready quickly, MoP isnt very alt friendly. If you want an enjoyable questing/leveling experience from 85 to 90, MoP is a great expansion for alts.
    It's all about the gold for me, thats why i lvl alts their professions.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darmalus View Post
    I used my first char for the enjoyable questing/leveling experience. I just couldn't do it anymore the second time, the moment I mined/skinned enough for my hunter to get max LW/BS I stopped playing my alt.
    So 1 for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm quite alot i think.

Got Warrior,Hunter,Warlock,Rouge and Death Knight at 90 in horde as well as 90 Warrior in Alliance. I prefer melle classes, right now im working on Shaman.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    At the close of Cata, I had nine 85s and one 77. (All separate classes.)
    Right now (Feb. 18th) I have three 90s, one 86, six 85s, and one 77. (Of those 90s, one is my long-standing main; one is a monk.)

With that said, about half those "low" level alts have a farm going...

10+ Year Old Account
    I got 9. where as two are geared enough to jump into any content.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

10+ Year Old Account
    3, I've been lazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just the one at 90 so far, though I do have my mage at 87, and like 6 toons at 85 waiting for me to get to them. Sort of strange for me, as I usually just get the main up there, geared, then exclusively raid on him and level others to mess with. This expansion has been very good at keeping the main busy, though, with all the reps and such to work on; still have stuff to do on him, much less starting it all over a second time.
    Last edited by Valkari; 2013-02-18 at 10:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    6 for me and I can't believe I've managed to do that. The grind from 85-90 is agonizing.
    I level my alts to play with friends now mostly, but I dont know if i can force myself to get another alt to 90...ughh the grind....the painful grind....

I'm actively working on #6 (monk.) Four of the five I have at 90 are 5.2 LFR min ilvl ready or greater...

5 with only two of them geared. I leveled my Priest and Shaman to 90 before most people had 1 90. Yay for being crazy.
    Hi Sephurik

Got my 6th on Saturday. Have 2 at 87, 2 at 74 and my poor warlock at 57. My goal has been to get everyone to 90 - but I've really been maximizing my time on my main (getting factions and gear for raiding, as well as pet leveling and raid pet hunting, then leveling the raid pets...)

I've found, as I've played my alts, that I don't like dailies on them, at all. My rogue (the Saturday 90) was already 9000+ rep into Revered with Klaxxi and I just can't be bothered to finish it out. I'm not raiding with any alts (I do have my druid capable of anything with an iLevel of 481) they're just there for professions, primarily.

I'm actually more anxious to get my mage and monk (the 74s) out of heirlooms, so I can transfer a toon to a different server with all my heirloom sets to begin brand new Alliance guys. Would like to earn the fist weapon though... damn me not having time for the brawlers club too...

Currently have 3 at 90. I have 21 other toons all sitting at 82+ that I'm having a hard time finding the desire to get through Pandaria.

I'm a bit slow this time around and behind the times, just the one so far.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa