Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sandmoth12 View Post
    Being a prude and not engaging in any sexual activity (even by yourself) has it's own reward is making the thoughts and act of sex forbidden, which in turn vastly adds to the excitement when you finally do it.

And that my friends is exactly why the old timers always told you to wait.
    You could just save sex without a condom for marriage. Or just save anal for marriage or something.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Hakto View Post
    Or you could work on improving it?
    Sexual compatibility goes beyond mere "skill".

Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    I don't want to sound like a douche but you have had bad/limited sex if you you are bored already. There is sooo many ways and stuff to do it that it is seriously impossible to do it all.
    And having sex with someone you have fealings for is really different from the "normal" sex
    I don't want to start down the downward spiral of getting into the kinkiest stuff just so that I can stay aroused and excited. The opposite of that is to shun sex which makes it forbidden which ultimately just adds a lot to the excitement of the regular act.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Good.

I want to marry an abstinent woman. It shows she has self-respect and dedication to God.
    Hard to find one of legal age that isn't a monster fatty though. Therein lies the problem.
    So...if a woman has had sex before she met you, she doesn't have self-respect, and doesn't care about God? ...not even going to touch the second statement; from that statement it sounds like you have a total disregard to women in general.

Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    Yeah, seems reasonable.

Otherwise you are a slut.
    Where are you getting that? I never once implied that anyone was a slut.

10+ Year Old Account

OT: it's neither bad nor good, imo if you're with a person just for the sex, you're there for the wrong reasons.
    Or you just haven't had really good sex where it's worth it to stay.

Deleted
    Some people just aren't sexually compatible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Imo, it's neither good nor bad. To each their own I guess.

I didn't wait, as I was eager to explore it and I like it. Thankfully, my girlfriend does aswell and we've learned of eachother what we like in bed which is quite important. Now if there isn't any chemistry in the bedroom, you aren't with the right person imo. And the only way to know whether there is chemistry in bed is by having sex.

Honestly? "Waiting until marriage for sex good or bad?" is a repast of the young, and young people are idiots. They make mountains out of molehills and think it is the gospel of life. There are so many more things to be concerned with, other than what side of the marriage certificate you knock boots.

its all personal views. to me sex is fun so why in hell would I wait till marriage? others are more conservative.

edit: After all, never mind.

Deleted
    Being a prude and not engaging in any sexual activity (even by yourself) has it's own reward is making the thought of sex forbidden which vastly adds to the excitement when you finally do it.
    I don't know. For me, not engaging in any sexual activity so far just led to more and more disinterest and even repulsion regarding such things over the years - and definitely not to any excitement.

To each his own, I guess.

Depends on the person. Teenage parents/drains on society might do well to heed such advice. If the woman seems like some sort of maniac then it might also be good; lest you become one of those guys who is bound to alimony which is blown on shoes/whims, and who only gets to see their kid once in a blue moon.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like buying a car without even test-driving it.

Depends on many things but generally i would say it is a bad thing.
    Sex is a part of life and part of relationships, to marry someone and thus commit to that person without knowing if you two are good together in many aspects is generally a bad idea.

Lack of experience isnt really a problem, people learn and sex would suck for a few weeks but would become better and better, problem is that you might simply be incompatible.
    Not to mention that humans are curious creatures, sooner or later you would wonder how it is like with someone else, due to lack of such experiences.

This isn't the middle ages. Sex before marriage is perfectly fine. Sex is healthy and a natural part of a relationship. I'm not saying go fuck everyone you see, but if two people have sex before marriage, hell even having sex without knowing one another very long, is fine.

---------- Post added 2013-02-18 at 10:03 PM ----------

Being a prude and not engaging in any sexual activity (even by yourself) has it's own reward is making the thoughts and act of sex forbidden, which in turn vastly adds to the excitement when you finally do it.

And that my friends is exactly why the old timers always told you to wait.
    Have fun waiting for marriage for all 30 seconds of excitement you two will have.

Deleted
    Not really good or bad like someone said its a personal preference. Just because you wait to have sex doesen't mean its going to be automaticly bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katharsia View Post
    Not really good or bad like someone said its a personal preference. Just because you wait to have sex doesen't mean its going to be automaticly bad.
    Nor will it be automatically good, and if you're stuck with someone the rest of your life where the sex is just unpleasant, that kind of sucks.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Not only is it just bad, it's one of the most painfully stupid ideas that still carries any currency whatsoever.

Deleted
    personal choice, its neither good nor bad, its up to the individual.

Anyone who's married to a partner with vastly different ideas about sex than their own will tell you that you may well be condemning yourself to a life of misery. Sexual incompatibility is real and something that cannot be easily overcome without both partners making some real sacrifices. Do yourself a favor, get to know your partner in every way possible. Date with both eyes wide open, then get married and shut them
    "We are dwarfs, but dwarfs who stand on the shoulders of those giants, and in our insignificance we are able then to see further than they over the horizon." Umberto Eco - Il nome della rosa

A fantastic guide to what's not in the constitution! http://www.usconstitution.net/constnot.html#life