Deleted

Shadowpriest Advice needed

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sichi/advanced

That is my current gear and so.
    And here to my dilemma..
    I got 1500 vp atm and i am in a dilemma if i should upgrade my dmf trinket when now i got the chance since they will remove it in 5.2 or buy the http://www.wowhead.com/item=89073.
    I know there is a crit/haste ring which is 496 which should be higher upgrade overall but i dont got the rep needed for it and i didnt even do it on my main and it will take somedays to get to honored so i can buy that ring.
    And i am too tired atm from dailys :/

I know its crit but going from a 463 ilvl ring to a 489 ring must be quite big boost overall still? Or is it better to use my vp to upgrade my dmf trinket and then go for that ring once i gotten 1250 new vp?
    Please help me in this since i want to try and maximize my gear with my vp asap.

Deleted
    dont spend your valor at all. try to get the 3k cap and keep it for the next patch, cuz the points wont get a reset.

Deleted
    I know they wont reset.. But i just want to get some more gear to this guy so i can improve my dps some.
    But i guess u are right.. Just feels wierd to not buy shit when i can

Replacing your blue finger would 'cause you to go 400 haste bellow the haste cap, and you'd loose a lot more Int on replacing your Int/Spirit gems with Haste/Spirit ones to cap it back again, than you'd gain from the 489 ring. And in no way should you upgrade the DMC because, unlike WotLK/Cata DMC's which remained BiS for more than 1 patch, MoP ones are quite outdated even as we speak, including the caster DMC, as it has already become a pretty bad trinket, even compared to the ones you can get from normal modes.

TL;DR, save your valor.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Deleted
    I can't see exactly what ring you have since the armory is down (I have a good guess though:P). If you really feel like you have to spend your valor right now I'd use it to upgrade your trinket. You'll have to get quite lucky to replace the trinket while the ring isn't even particularly good, there's plenty of rings that are at aproximately as good and both the other rep rings (shado-pan and shieldwall/dominance) are superior, while you'll have to enter heroics to find a definitive upgrade over the trinket.

That being said, I would really encourage you to take the advices above, upgrading the trinket would be a minuscule upgrade while the 1500 valor will give a massive upgrade (in form of a 522 ilvl item) 2 weeks from now. You could consider upgrading the trinket once, that should (assuming that the date is correct) give you 2750 valor when 5.2 arrives, which should be good enough.