Hotline Miami Rampage - Gameplay Video Content

Hello everybody, I hope you all enjoy Hotline Miami as much as I do and if you don’t well that’s quite alright. If you haven’t heard of this game yet I can give you guys a quick synopsis of what the game brings to the indie gaming platform, and man does it sure bring a lot.

Hotline Miami is a retro style 2d top-down action shooter game developed by Dennation games. It’s fast paced, has weapons of all varieties for you to use, a lucid trippy art style, and an amazing original soundtrack. I highly recommend it! And if you’re still curious, check out the soundtrack at least, that’s what I did and then I was hooked.

I have been making a Hotline Miami Let’s Play on my channel. If you want to see what this game is all about check out these vids:

I also create MMO, Let’s Play, and Walkthrough Guide Content on my gaming channel as well, check it out! I just Like to make gaming videos, been gaming all my life, but I’m definitely new to making LP’s and Stuff so hopefully my contents good enough for you all.

Would Love to hear feedback either on the channel or here if you like or dislike the commentary!
    Thanks For Watching!
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-02-19 at 04:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account