I haven't played since the Crusader's Colosseum patch in WoTLK, and I was hoping to get some feedback from the community here before I go plunging headfirst back into the game. I hear the game has taken a turn for the better since Cataclysm. Here's some questions I have:
1) I probably only have 2-3 hours to devote to the game on a daily basis. Do raiding guilds still exist, or does the game revolve around raid finder now?
2) What's PVP like now? I hear world PVP has picked up with the advent of cross-realm PVP zones. Is everything still arena centric in terms of gear? How are class imbalances shaking out this expansion?
3) What's the population like (I only roll PVP servers)? Should I roll a high-pop server? Is horde still dominating PVP servers? How are the queues?
4) What's the leveling experience like from 1-90? Is it worth leveling a new class?
5) Is the story/lore getting better or worse? I thought cataclysm was horrible in that regard.
Thanks for your time everyone. I really do appreciate it.