Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    Jab's value is used for HPM calculations on Chi spells in the healing page. Including Chi though it's about 15.70 for me. Those multiples of 1.2 to my knowledge weren't real buffs, but tooltip fixes display the correct value taking into account SotWS.
    Then why doesn't the Eminence tooltip also display the correct value taking into account SotWS? :P

The effect of SotWS only applies once you perform the heal, the actual heal for chi burst as an example is 1095 + 120% of AP, which is then multiplied by 1.2 when taking into account SotWS. If it were as you state it to be, then the base heal wouldn't be 1095 or 1094 as shown on your spreadsheet but 913, and it's obviously not 913 :P

Deleted
    I dunno, I'll change them but it's strange they were only changed for MW and for the exact amount SotWS is worth.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm having issues pulling data from the armory with a server name with a space between, i'm on Blade's Edge

I've tried typing Blade's Edge, Blades Edge, Blade's-Edge and Blades-Edge but none of those combinations work and I'm running out of ideas, could you tell me what the code is and I could probably work it out myself

Cheers

Deleted
    Go to tools -> Script editor and select WoWParse, that is the script which handles importing characters. You will need to replace the ' with %27 iirc in blade's edge.

Deleted
    Updated to include new RPPM values, the changes make the Capacitative Primal Diamond worth ~ 5k dps now (still not worth passing over a clearcasting mechanic), and 2 handers do not effect your RPPM graph.
    Last edited by mmoc3f252392be; 2013-03-04 at 09:18 PM.

Deleted
    Hey guys,

i'm putting my char details (name/server etc) and all i'm getting back is a metric fuck-tonne of overflow errors am i being really stupid or has anyone else had a problem like this?

/Doc

Deleted
    What's your name and server?

Deleted
    Doctór

Darksorrow

EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    Doctór

Darksorrow

EU
    It's more than likely it's a result of your ó character, you can manually override the import script by deleting the name and server fields and entering your details manually from the armory into here;

Deleted
    I did wonder about the ó. Thanks mate

---------- Post added 2013-03-22 at 04:48 PM ----------

Also, In the healing tab (after i have put my stats in) i'm not getting any data in anything right of (and including) the Vanilla Value column any tips?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks a ton for this, it's awesome! No issues yet running my character through, but I'll let you know if I find something.

Great work! I never knew chi burst was that much healing. Why would anyone use anything other than chi burst?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomchi View Post
    Great work! I never knew chi burst was that much healing. Why would anyone use anything other than chi burst?
    30 second cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea think using Zen Sphere on cd gives it around the same amount of healing as Chi Burst on cd. Just some fights a hot is more desired and some fights burst on 30 sec is more desired.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuupag View Post
    Yea think using Zen Sphere on cd gives it around the same amount of healing as Chi Burst on cd. Just some fights a hot is more desired and some fights burst on 30 sec is more desired.
    More than, for starters ZS has pretty much 1/3 of it's healing baked into a controllable HoT, it has a higher mastery coefficient, and in times of harsh burst damage it can detonate at the same time providing a substantial and guaranteed amount of effective healing because of it's smart detonation. There's the fact it also takes a global every 10 or so seconds, which means a considerable amount of mana saved.

You raid in a 10 man with a group that thinks stacking means stay as far apart as possible, even if there are no mechanics that would want you to do that.

All good points. Thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    I think the scalar for Soothing Mist is off:
    Assume 100% mastery for simple calculations:

Chance for player to proc, but statue not to proc: 0.3 * 0.85
    Chance for statue to proc, but player not to proc: 0.15 * 0.7
    Chance for both to proc: 0.3 * 0.15

If they can both proc independently and produce 2 orbs:
    0.3 * 0.85 + 0.15 * 0.7 + 2 * 0.3 * 0.15 = 0.45

If they can proc at most 1 orb per tick:
    0.3 * 0.85 + 0.15 * 0.7 + 0.3 * 0.15 = 0.405

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DirewolfX View Post
    I think the scalar for Soothing Mist is off:
    Assume 100% mastery for simple calculations:

Chance for player to proc, but statue not to proc: 0.3 * 0.85
    Chance for statue to proc, but player not to proc: 0.15 * 0.7
    Chance for both to proc: 0.3 * 0.15

If they can both proc independently and produce 2 orbs:
    0.3 * 0.85 + 0.15 * 0.7 + 2 * 0.3 * 0.15 = 0.45

If they can proc at most 1 orb per tick:
    0.3 * 0.85 + 0.15 * 0.7 + 0.3 * 0.15 = 0.405
    Don't talk to me about Soothing Mist, I've had to completely deconstruct the spell in the new version of the sheet because blizzard cba giving proper information for data mining. Thank you for this though, it will help when I start the new mastery calculations.

Deleted
    Bump for notice, MK3 of the spreadsheet is well underway and just wanted to share a few screenshots in case anyone has suggestions;

Introduction Sheet:

The trinket list (which took forever):
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...25&output=html

Character sheet (with trinket upgrades working and included!!!!):

Heal Sheet [under development]:

The main aims of MK2->MK3 are to make it easier for the user to modify variables (provision of named variables such as buffedSpellPower, unbuffedHaste, buffedCritPercent etc.), a more consistent and easier to look at interface (colour key, further work and emphasis on the overall aesthetic), more accurate calculations (improved trinket calculations, RPPM modelling, implementation of trinket upgrades, more in game research), and a faster load time (less reliance on google scripts, more use of native functions).

So hopefully there will be a large improvement in the overall quality of the sheet, I might consider making a transition over to a web medium similar to Valen's calcs but with more of a shadowcraft/femaledwarf feel to it. That would also mean I could do more advanced stuff without google's infrastructure slowing it down, who knows.