Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    FF7 was most definitely a soul crusher, though watching that scene now does absolutely nothing.

Outside of that, I think the only real emotional response I've gotten from a game is fear..... Doom 2 gave me absolute nightmares. Granted, it's extremely dated 'now', but back when it came out, I hadn't seen another game nearly as visually immersive.
    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion
    Plox. I got your plox right fucking here. - Animalhouse
    I still prefer seeing Thrall rather than blood in my urine, that doesnt make him a good character. - Verdugo

in your kitchen, stealing your peanut buttas
    In all honesty probably the ending of KH I. Just the way the end cut-scene along with the music signified the journey's while still leaving you open to wondering whether or not Sora would see either of his friends again.

High Overlord
    Planescape:Tornment was awesome.
    "What can change the nature of a man?"

KotOR. The big reveal/plot twist was epic.

To the moon. Can't explain without ruining the game for anyone that might want to play it.

Kingdom hearts, i still get emotional when i go back and play that game. Its really just the ending where sora and kairi get seperated (Could have alot to do with the beautiful music during the cutscene)

Probably shenmue, i was pretty upset by the fact that some kids loving dad died to the hands of some thug going after his family's artifacts. Pisses me off even more that you never even see the main villian in game again...... ever

FEAR the slayer of the gods, catcher of the souls, the doomsinger of everlasting sunset, the immortal happy-burn-till-not-even-ashes-remains prophet! The Sunflower!

KOTOR II. I killed some random NPC and felt genuinely bad about it.
    i5 2500k Powercolor HD 6950
    8gb 1600mhz RAM
    96gb Kingston SSD, 1TB Caviar Black 64mb cache
    Basic P67 motherboard
    800 watt PSU
    NZXT Phantom Case: If you think this case is ugly, you are wrong.

Since no one else has mentioned it (maybe because it may or may not be considered a game, or people are ashamed for some silly reason or another), Katawa Shoujo.

Rin's Good End, very last line: "What's the word for when you feel inside your heart that everything in the world is alright?

I still don't know what the word is, and I think that's half the reason it hurt so much to read.

Metal Gear 4 when i return to shadow moses isle and the music starts to play , so many memories so many good times :/ i always keep a save at that spot just for the fun of old times !

http://imgur.com/qQiqwSO

"Day 794: The human imprisoned me in the shackles of fluff once again. Her death will not be swift." ->http://i.imgur.com/RV3qiCQ.jpg

Mass Effect 3 had a few scenes where I was like

I remember crying at the end of Final Fantasy X.

Stood in the Fire
    My rage at the ME3 ending, I have never been so angry even at league or dota 2 games. It was mostly because of the rollercoaster of emotion it brought me through to end like that.
    Last edited by rol3x; 2013-02-20 at 06:57 AM.

Mass Effect.
    I don't know how they do it, but goddamn there are times where you really have to hold back hard just so you don't start crying at the screen.
    My wife was like wtf is happening when he saw my face when I was playing ME3 .

I can allmost forgive the ending, just because how good the rest of the game is.

Fable for me. The antagonist was so good I wanted to reach thru the screen and strangle his pixelated vagina.
    nothing but empty space here bro. move along now.

Journey.
    Shadow of the Colossus was really emotional for me too.
    "Bigheaded Poster" Bona-fied 100%, Grade-A Bigheaded. :3

Final Fantasy Crisis Core had a really sad ending.

Halo. The loss of Sgt Johnson and Cortana. Broke my heart.
    Last one out gets the lights.

While FFX had a decent emotional story, I think there's nothing like seeing the look on Dom's face in Gears of War 2 When he finally found his wife. I'm not too sure why, but that moment was just really emotional for me.
    I had a cool sig... then photobucket ate my pics and now its borked. :/ oh wells...