Deleted

NEW wow player LF pvp range class

Hello everyone. I m new in this game ( I just started to play ) and I am looking for good pvp character. I was playing different games and always underbuffed characters so finally I would like to feel I play really good character. I know things may change in next patches but I want to be strong in current patch ( i mean 5.2.). As far as I read wow is not that balanced so some classes are just better. I prefer to play RANGE class but not a hunter ( really dont like it). so I think there is warlock mage or druid for me. Of course I will play random bg firstly later probably some rbg and maybe in the future arenas.
    Which class is really good to play?
    Mage (which one)
    Warlock (which one)
    Druid (which one)

I personally think about druid because SOMETIMES I can reroll to healer ( same gear as far as I know) but if mages or warlocks are much better I ll play them.
    Please help new player .
    Thank you !

When you play a Druid, you are a hybrid class so you generally will not see as many pure offensive spells as if you played a Mage or Warlock. Take Druid if you really want the versatility. Take a Mage or Warlock if you want a clear cut PvP killer. I like Frost on a mage because of survivability but if you want a glass cannon look into Fire or Arcane. In Warlocks, Destruction is generally has the most burst but I've seen a lot of Demonology warlocks in battlegrounds.

You can also try a Priest.

Sorry for such obvious answer, but go with a class YOU are the most intrested in. Seems like an waste to go for a class that might be marginally (or more at some cases) better than others when changes can occur at any given reset etc.

Save your time, play as whatever you find the most enjoying and intresting class / spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigeri View Post
    Sorry for such obvious answer, but go with a class YOU are the most intrested in. Seems like an waste to go for a class that might be marginally (or more at some cases) better than others when changes can occur at any given reset etc.

Save your time, play as whatever you find the most enjoying and intresting class / spec.
    I didnt play game yet so much so I don't have any favour class/spec. I am jsut looking for strong one. Of course if there is very small difference it doesn't matter but for now I really don't know which class is just best in which spec and I ask you about that. Peacemaker65 gave me some opinion about that but I lf more opinions thats all.

10+ Year Old Account
    just play a mage and you will always be able to "out-class" 95% of the classes in wow year in and year out.

10+ Year Old Account
    play mage and faceroll , frost or fire dosnt matter , tho as fire you actually have to cast so sum1 might interrupt you ^^

No. 1
    Ok, so you want ranged class => Priest/Druid/Warlock/Hunter/Mage

No. 2
    Do you want dot playstyle or big hits playstyle ?

Priest/Druid => dot + big hits playstyle
    Warlock => dot or big hits playstyle depending on spec
    Mage => big hits playstyle
    Hunter => hmmm, big hits ? ah no

As you are writing you want it for pvp, so i imo don't take hunter or warlock, because of pets, which you have to control. For a new player it might be hard.

Priest/Druid/Mage left for you.

No. 3
    Now look at casting animation i bet you will play a class, which casting animation is the best

Quote Originally Posted by Avlli View Post
    No. 1
    As you are writing you want it for pvp, so i imo don't take hunter or warlock, because of pets, which you have to control. For a new player it might be hard.
    Demo sac solve this problem and is more than viable these days.
    Mage (frost/fire) is always in a good place in Pvp, so it would be a good choice, but Shadow Priest is fun too, and the hybrid style might please you.
    However if you want big crits, take a Destru Warlock

Casting animation depends on race, not class. -_-

Anyway, Shadow Priests and Frost Mages are good. I can't recall when Frost Mages were ever bad, so if you want to play without worry of being made useless by a patch or expansion, play a Frost mage. With Druid, it's up and down. Feral has sick burst right now, Resto has big trouble dealing with burst (Which there's a ton of currently) but is, as always, good at kiting. Guardian Druids are a decent choice for flag-carrier. Boomkin I don't know about. I don't meet many Boomkins, and those I do, I don't feel threatened by.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avlli View Post
    No. 1
    Ok, so you want ranged class => Priest/Druid/Warlock/Hunter/Mage

No. 2
    Do you want dot playstyle or big hits playstyle ?

Priest/Druid => dot + big hits playstyle
    Warlock => dot or big hits playstyle depending on spec
    Mage => big hits playstyle
    Hunter => hmmm, big hits ? ah no

Priest/Druid/Mage left for you.

No. 3
    Now look at casting animation i bet you will play a class, which casting animation is the best
    Love how you dismissed Elemental shamans.
    The best option is a mage. Mages has been among the top 3 PvP (And PvE) classes since vanilla and will remain that way, that's just the way the class is designed.
    It's also not very hard to learn how to play one decently, so suits you well considering you're new. GL!

Deleted
    Thank you for all your answers. My friend started to play as priest so its not for me.
    I have decided to play either mage or warlock.
    But hmm finally I decided to take mage. Which 2 spec are best to take ?
    AND which class should I take ? Any racial skills can make character much better ?

Deleted
    For PvP you should go with Frost and Fire once you get Dual spec.
    For class, if you're going alliance it would be a human. They have a racial which removes all CCs from them, most useful one for PvP.
    If you're going Horde, it varies, but Undead has a nice fear-removal. It's more even on the horde side, everybody has situational racials.
    If it doesn't matter wether you're going Horde or Alliance, humans have the best over-all racial ability.

Deleted
    Can't really have "what should I play" threads. Just try stuff out, read up, play the game then choose what you prefer in terms of play style and all that. If you ask here you'll get all sorts of different answers that might not even be helpful.